I'm writing a 4 page business paper for college on the Gibson Robot guitar. Here's a few questions for those of you who have this guitar, know a lot about it, or just want to share your opinions:
How will this guitar impact the music and guitar industry?
What possibilities will this open up in the future (maybe new technologies)?
Are there any new technologies currently in develepmont?
Do you think new technologies in guitars will bring a younger, more tech savvy audience to the guitar market?
Will new technologies push the traditionalist market away?
Will this make Gibson the leader in guitar development for the future?
Has Gibson priced this too high for it to succeed?

Anything else I missed, or if you have any of your own comments, please feel free to say them. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
it looks really gimmicky to me
but i've never played one so who knows. It could be cooler than the other side of the pillow
I want Super Saiyan abilities
i think that in the future there will be awesome shredders that won't know how to tune a guitar...
Do you think new technologies in guitars will bring a younger, more tech savvy audience to the guitar market?
-Not really, the robot is just an easier (albeit lazy/more convenient onstage) to tune, there isn't much a "tech savvy" guy could do with it. :/ Plus it's too expensive for a younger audience.
Will this make Gibson the leader in guitar development for the future?
-Fender made something similar to this about a year earlier with the VG strat, which pretty much is the same technology minus the self tune technology. So it also has the ability to change tunings with nothing but a flick of the knob... So Gibson just too the tech and made it better with the auto tuning pegs.
Has Gibson priced this too high for it to succeed?
-The only real audience it currently has is the people who have that kind of money to spend on something that they've probably gone without (in an existing guitarists case), but for the true musician who doesn't actually have that money (lord knows they barely make it as is).
So all in all it's a great innovation but it's impractical for the everyday musicians who don't have the money to buy for pure convenience (it does have a sick tone but I mean cmon....)
I guess it's a pretty interesting idea, but a real musician would probably rather spend 10 minutes tuning normal guitar than dropping extra cash for a guitar with a built-in tuner. The automatic stringing thing seems kinda cool, I guess. That's about all I can say for it in terms of it being "Revolutionary"...