I love this guitar!

I have never played a high end guitar mainly because I am a little paranoid about the clerks staring me down, but I would not mind if I had the money for them. But, I have tried out my fair share of guitars from Fender, Ibanez, ESP, and Epiphones. Maybe it was just the fretboard which was wider than most guitars and it had big frets toward the body. Which is good for me since I have fat fingers, and I could play this comfortably. The guy came to talk to me cause he was sure I was going to buy it because I was playing for a while before he talked to me. But, I do not have the money; at least not now waiting for my six hundred dollar check from Mr. Bush. So my question is does anyone have any reason why I should not get this guitar when I get the money or is there one that you think better suits me? Please do not tell me to buy a new amp I am already buying a new tube amp very soon.
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
You haven't played that many guitars then.
Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
If you think its the best guitar you've ever played and you love it then absolutely go for it man!
Feed your mind.
go get it no one going to stop you.
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
They're totally hit or miss gutiars in my experience, but if you've found a guitar that you've fallen in love with. Get the damn thing!
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
I actually played one a few days ago.
If I had a little bit more money that day it would have gone home with me.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
go for it~PRS don't fail at making guitars
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
yeah go for it if you want... if u like it get it... but pick up a PRS Custom 22 or 24 and than see how you feel about the SE
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
I was thinking about getting the gray black one.
The PRS SE custom is sexy in my eyes, and feels very comfortable.
Go for it!
get it man, i fell in love with my guitar and got it, and you should too, it would be sweet if you could get the exact one you played so you know its the one but no problem if you cant, bottom line, get it bro.
Not exactly high end but they're still kick ass guitars. Go for it.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.