What is the most brutal way you know of to hurt somebody? Preferably an actual practice, not your endless, twisted fantasy.

Mine is the glasgow smile.

One slits both cheeks with a knife, halfway between the corner of the mouth & the jawline to the corner, deeply, though not so much to cut through. One would then stab the victim in the stomach, so when they screamed their cheeks would rip open.

This was famously used in the Black Dahlia murder.

Anyone else?
Originally posted by Capua47:

Oh well if your from austrailia then grades shudn't matter considering your just gonna grow up to be ol' stevie erwin eh?!

Gear:
Schecter Omen-6
Peavey Valveking 212
Metal Muff
Metal Zone
Jimi Hendrix Wah
No
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i wanna beat some one with a spiked bat and hang them from their ankles and drain their blood into a tub. then, just when there about to die from blood loss, bandage their wounds and drop them in the desert with nothing to drink but their own blood.
How do I change my sig?
Quote by C O B H C
That's fucked up.

The Black Dahlia Murder is a good band, though.

I believe he means that murder case in California or something.
^ I know, but the band that has a name based on said murder is good. Really good.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I like smashing faces with hammers.

Anyone?
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Curb stomp? make someone lay down on the street bitting a curb and stop on the back of there head... i think that would suck sooo much, knock out all your teeth n ****
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Dudage

Anyone?

Yes, we've all heard of cannibal corpse

And have you seen American History X?

At the very start... that looked painful
Strapped to a steel chair with barbed wire, cut of there finger tips and and insert bloodworms into them and watch them be eaten from the inside out, while tighting the barbed wire the more they struggle.
Quote by Sleepwalker 666
Strapped to a steel chair with barbed wire, cut of there finger tips and and insert bloodworms into them and watch them be eaten from the inside out, while tighting the barbed wire the more they struggle.

nice.

i also like ur avatar.

duke nukem soundboards FTW. 'BALLS OF STEEL!'
the game
I used to think about weird stuff like this alot...

Chain someones arms and legs to the ceiling so they hang in a U shape, Face to Toes. Then take a knife, slit the skin on the top of their kneecaps open and drop the chain holding their legs. They will most likely drop their legs straight down. Fire blanks from a handgun and watch them scream as they bend their legs and writhe in agony...
Quote by C O B H C
That's fucked up.

The Black Dahlia Murder is a good band, though.

To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
my friend had the idea to nail the person's tongue to a table and ass-rape them with 8-track tapes
RIP:
"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
Clifford Lee Burton

You'll all be missed

Disciple of Åkerfeldtism
Quote by x13xWrAiThx13x
my friend had the idea to nail the person's tongue to a table and ass-rape them with 8-track tapes

ROFL

Originally posted by Capua47:

Oh well if your from austrailia then grades shudn't matter considering your just gonna grow up to be ol' stevie erwin eh?!

Gear:
Schecter Omen-6
Peavey Valveking 212
Metal Muff
Metal Zone
Jimi Hendrix Wah
tickle them til they cry/pee

sorry i'm nice
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Put a firecracker up a frogs butt, putt the frog in a chickens butt, then put the chicken in a horses butt, then put the horses head in your pants.

Pure sadism
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
the curb stomp is a classic, but the best way is to shove a glass mercury thermometer up someones urethra and then smash it with a hammer.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
This is a horribly wrong thread in many ways.
For that I must

*reported*

Thats like the tenth thread you've reported
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Sir, according to the content of your thread post I must declare.........CRACKA YOU ****ED UP IN DA HEAD!!
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
wow you should really see a psychiatrist
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Quote by Peice_of_Mind
wow you should really see a psychiatrist

Psychiatrists are for whiny yuppies, sadism FTW!
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
stop reporting this thread, it's breaking no rules, it's just a bit morbid.

TS took mine, the Glasgow smile.

A good torture method is what I call the throne of blood. You take a strong metal chair, and take the seat out, handcuff their ankles to the legs, chain them so the can't stand up all the way, and but razor blades where the seat used to go.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!