UG, plan my next party, which is in a couple of weeks. No drinking or booze, other then that anything goes.

edit: change drinking OR booze to drugs.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Last edited by penguin-pirate at Mar 30, 2008,
Strip everything out of the house including carpets and buy gallons of lube. Hire security and make it invitation and swimwear only.
Burn a block of weed in the ventilation system. Good times will be had.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Bake two batches of cakes, some with weed in and some without. Of the ones without grind up pills (MDMA, LSD, SSRIs etc) and add them to the icing and mix up the cakes and have a cake eating competition.

Oh, and hire a bouncy castle.
Call that douchebag from Australia.
The one with the yellow sunglasses who had that huge party.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
ok here we go, this is a mix

burn weed in the ventilation along with laughing gas, so everyone gets naked, listens to live music while setting everything on fire, of course theres lots of rape, and donuts, while u r in a penguin costume smoking a joint
and ????
and profit

EDIT: thank u 20cdndollars for reminding me i missed the ???
Last edited by zepzepzep86 at Mar 30, 2008,
Quote by zepzepzep86

burn weed in the ventilation along with laughing gas, so everyone gets naked, listens to live music while setting everything on fire, of course theres lots of duck rape, and donuts
and ???
and profit
Oh, and a penguin dressed like a pirate.

NO NINJAS ALLOWED

Fixed
Quote by zepzepzep86

burn weed in the ventilation along with laughing gas, so everyone gets naked, listens to live music while setting everything on fire, of course theres lots of rape, and donuts

and profit

Stolen idea is stolen.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
How many people did NOT read the first post, and only read the title?
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by 20cdndollars
I read it, you said no drinking, nothing about weed.

thats rite
u said no drinking.

coke.
heroin.
****load of pot.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
I'm trying to pull i'm underage and live next door to a cop.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by penguin-pirate
I'm trying to pull i'm underage and live next door to a cop.

thats really not a big deal, if hes on duty, he wont be home. if hes off duty, he wont be able to do anything
except he will know whats going on and call the cops
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Have a hottub party where everyone has to wear those paper pirate hats.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Call that douchebag from Australia.
The one with the yellow sunglasses who had that huge party.

Yes this kid is pro!!!!! Hes your best bet!
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Bah, thats no good. Obviously you'll have to move the party somewhere else. Scout your neighborhood for abandoned houses, warehouses, scenic spots, disused lake houses...

Can you drive? How underage are you?
Originally posted by Capua47:

Oh well if your from austrailia then grades shudn't matter considering your just gonna grow up to be ol' stevie erwin eh?!

Gear:
Schecter Omen-6
Peavey Valveking 212
Metal Muff
Metal Zone
Jimi Hendrix Wah
Last edited by listless at Mar 30, 2008,
yeah, just get some guy to buy you alcohol, like a bum or a college student as they enter some grocery store
Originally posted by Capua47:

Oh well if your from austrailia then grades shudn't matter considering your just gonna grow up to be ol' stevie erwin eh?!

Gear:
Schecter Omen-6
Peavey Valveking 212
Metal Muff
Metal Zone
Jimi Hendrix Wah
Ok, I will make this the most epic party EVAR! Go out and buy the two biggest PA systems you can, set them up right next to each other. On one, play Meshuggah, on the other play Fallout Boy, at the same time.
Go out and buy over 9000! burgers, and place all of those in liquor beforehand. When people arrive, give them liquor burgers!
For drinks, those that don't bring alcohol can have a cocktail of urine, manure and vomit, served straight from the punch bowl.
As for entertainment, go out and buy the biggest tv you can, and run 2 girls 1 cup on it.

You'll be the coolest kid in town!
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']I stopped reading at "No drinking".

A party without booze or drugs is just like a church youth group gathering or something.

Alcohol and weed turn a gathering into a wicked ass party.