for some reson I like bands and songs better if they are Indie
and I don't know why I just do.
I think it's cuz I know the band dosent have $20,000
to make it with and it still sounds great
anyway I wanted your opinion.
I like bands from all genres. I happen to like some Indie bands because I like their music. I don't like them just because they are indie.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I like bands from all genres. I happen to like some Indie bands because I like their music. I don't like them just because they are indie.

Yeah me too.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Cuz it sounds good to me
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Because, although they often fail miserably, most of indie artists at least try to be original.
Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Watching her, these things she said,
The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.
Why as a whole? Well because its good music and you know they're doing it for the music rather than for the millionaire lifestyle.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Dunno. Good sounds etc.

It started with Joy Division, and then pretty much every other band on the Factory Records label, because the music was good and heartfelt.
Are you talking about indie rock. Or NME indie rock.

I like indie cause it sounds good really.
i read an article in SPIN magazine, the issue with vampire weekend, and they said that when people listen to indie rock, they have the need to feel like they're seperating themself from something. listen to the music if you like it, but don't prejudge because of the genre. so many people fit that description of trying to be alternative by listening to indie music. i listen to plenty of indie, but i listen to everything else too. it's just another type of music, seriously.

I like indie because it makes me look cooler. Duh

- hope that's a joke.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Why would I joke about something so serious?

But why be cool when you're already fabulous.

I dunno why i like indie, i just do. I mean i started on NME indie then got onto better things due to freeindie.com and QC.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Xiu Xiu does not suck!

Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Watching her, these things she said,
The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.