It was SUPPOSED to be

g°®†

Could a moderator please change this for me?

thanks!
Honestly, it's most likely stuck like that. Admins normally won't change names.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by XyphR
uhhh you could just make a new account...

which would require making a new e-mail.

Besides ... it doesn't take anything at all to fix it.
Quote by g°®:
which would require making a new e-mail.

Besides ... it doesn't take anything at all to fix it.

Thats not quite how it works.....

Having more than one account is against the rules, and simply using a different e-mail won't help, as the mods check your IPs. If you make a new account, it will get permabanned, and your old account will get a warning (or maybe an instant 30 day ban, I don't know).

So basically, don't make a new account. If you want your name changed that badly, just PM an admin (Rankles is probably your best bet), but you're still most likely stuck with it.

PinkEdit: And I would change my avatar if I was you, that ones too close to having nudity in it.
'08'er *facepalm* haha jk.

I've herd very few stories of changing names. But since you registered just now, they might change it.
If not, ask nicely a mod to permanent ban this account and create again.
Quote by which ones pink
Thats not quite how it works.....

Having more than one account is against the rules, and simply using a different e-mail won't help, as the mods check your IPs. If you make a new account, it will get permabanned, and your old account will get a warning (or maybe an instant 30 day ban, I don't know).

So basically, don't make a new account. If you want your name changed that badly, just PM an admin (Rankles is probably your best bet), but you're still most likely stuck with it.

PinkEdit: And I would change my avatar if I was you, that ones too close to having nudity in it.

that about sums it up.
Quote by which ones pink

Where? He hasn't got an avatar
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
can everyone please read the rules before you start handing out advice that could get people banned?

threadstarter: PM Rankles and explain the situation to him but there are no guarantees he'll change your name.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by divid3d
can everyone please read the rules before you start handing out advice that could get people banned?

threadstarter: PM Rankles and explain the situation to him but there are no guarantees he'll change your name.

Don't worry Manda, all the cool kids read the rules,
and they read them again from time to time.

TS, Congrats. You asked early, and were lucky. I'll report the thread for closure.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.