its a screamer noob.

oh and just right click, go to the end, and then click. and so on to pass the levels.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
it screams at the end of level 3
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by Doppelgänger
I got scared.

me too...
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Oh my god. Are you serious?! Do you know how many videos there are of people using this to scare people? I'm pretty sure at least 85% of UG knows what this is. It's pretty obvious too.
Pissed.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Who took a Delorean back to 2004?

Guns n'roses, Megadeth, Metallica, Children of Bodom, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles

These are your favorite bands. . . . . . . . not that there is anything wrong with the list, but if you call me dumb, the syllogism will bring it right back to you.
Quote by Nike-Man
I have been trying to beat level 4 for a half an hour

http://winterrowd.com/maze/

Don't give me any hints on how to beat it if you have played it before though. I got to get it by myself

Reported, I ****ing hate screamers and rickrolls more then any meme or ****.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Maybe the best screamer I've ever been fooled into was some sort of christmasy snake game, with an elf girl slowly undressing and moaning quietly, making you turn your volume all the way up.
I really want a link for that.

Genius.
Quote by Nike-Man
Guns n'roses, Megadeth, Metallica, Children of Bodom, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles

These are your favorite bands. . . . . . . . not that there is anything wrong with the list, but if you call me dumb, the syllogism will bring it right back to you.

What are you implying? That I like old bands and new bands? What does my taste in music have to do with the fact that you post threads about sites that are old as hell. Music is timeless. Gay little memes are not.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Last edited by Chikitty_China at Mar 31, 2008,
holy shit dude
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.