Reflecting on yet another first date I had this weekend, I realized that I barely touched the girl at all. I started thinking about past girlfriends and came to realize, I have only once kissed on a first date. Not out of fear, but just because it doesn't seem right if that makes sense.

What about you guys?

In before a load of "I **** on first date every time"
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
High fives is as far as i'll go.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
When I was dating I always let it go as far as it would. why wait?

Didn't mean sex every time but I did usually get a kiss and many times much more.
I'd imagine I'd probably be trying to get to know my date, rather than seeing how fast I get could into her pants.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
second base
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

i wouldn't know

Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Whatever she wants?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
dont date...rape is the way to go
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Typically.. a hug. Mostly because I wouldve gotten a friendly hug before. It all depends on the situation. If it feels right to kiss the girl, I go for the kiss. If a girl grabs me and wants to go further.. well.. typically ill stop it at second base. If she wants to go further I dont think shes worth my time because how many other guys has she gone to second base with.

Case by case basis man.
Gear:

American Strat
Epiphone Valve JR head - Volume Mod'ed
Custom 1x12 with Private Jack speaker
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Ebow

Gretsch Acoustic
Usually some variety of physical contact.

Im kind of an odd case though, as making out typically starts before the date (known each other through school, etc).
Originally posted by Capua47:

Oh well if your from austrailia then grades shudn't matter considering your just gonna grow up to be ol' stevie erwin eh?!

Gear:
Schecter Omen-6
Peavey Valveking 212
Metal Muff
Metal Zone
Jimi Hendrix Wah
Quote by garden of grey
Anal always lolol

lolol me 2
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by SharpSpoon
As far is the girl wants to take it.

Which is usually just a kiss for me.

No reason not to take it further if she is willing I guess.

A girl taking it too far is a sign of sluttiness IMO. I would stop.
I don't get it. Why is a girl's purity an issue? If you're dating her and you like her, and she wants to take it to the next level, you'd dump her???
Originally posted by Capua47:

Oh well if your from austrailia then grades shudn't matter considering your just gonna grow up to be ol' stevie erwin eh?!

Gear:
Schecter Omen-6
Peavey Valveking 212
Metal Muff
Metal Zone
Jimi Hendrix Wah
Quote by listless
I don't get it. Why is a girl's purity an issue? If you're dating her and you like her, and she wants to take it to the next level, you'd dump her???

If she ****s on the first date, she has no decency imo.
Quote by listless

Yeah, I don't understand it either.
This reminded me of First date by Danko Jones.

Get -at least- a hug. If it's going good, kiss her. If she's starting to rape you... I'd be worried she's a dirty ***** =). But if your in to that sorta thing. Do it.
Quote by raisinbran
I like my women like I like my trigonometry: With a lot of angles and a good tan.

Oh my God...

lmfao.
Quote by stringmagician
What exactly is a date?

a day on a calendar. For example the date 4/1 is april fools day.

most i went was probably hand holding..but thats a while ago

havnt dated in ages
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by bradulator
High fives is as far as i'll go.

High five to that brother.
KsE

You know they rock.
Quote by kyurah
If she ****s on the first date, she has no decency imo.

Maybe you just haven't been in a situation yet where sex on a first date seemed like a totally reasonable idea.

What if you found out the girl was going to die tomorrow, she was really hot, and the last thing she wanted to do before she died was have sex with you?

Are you really going to deny her that?