Whatever, I just wanted to speak into the void yet again...I hate it when a girl you know is so hot it hurts. I can't take being "just friends" - and it especially hurts when they've got musical skillz(a jazz-singer) cuz it's that much more a turn on. I mean...it's bad when a girl is hotter in real life then in her pics. It's usually the exact opposite.

Well, at least she's not a very good singer. Or else I'd be doubly depressed. Thank you for listening.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
yes... well... okay.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by KryptNet
I hate it when a girl you know is so hot sexy it hurts.

Didn't a guy named Fred say that once?

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
No problem. But you shouldnt like a girl just because she's hot dude.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Your welcome.

P.S.
Tap that ****!!
Quote by raisinbran
I like my women like I like my trigonometry: With a lot of angles and a good tan.

Oh my God...

lmfao.
Get a blog, dogg.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
well TS, at least you have a weeks worth of masturbation material.
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
Well if you have a friend whose so hot that it hurts, ask her out. You dont just have to stay friends. Be prepared for the friendship awkwardness if it doesnt work out though. Do eet! You will probably succeed, just talk to her about music and stuff, that should make for some good conversation. Then ask her out sometime. You wont regret it.
Quote by Mental-lica
+1
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Mental-lica

oh your serious
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Quote by Mental-lica
yeah, but she sings too...a nice voice even tho it's not agreat voice is a big turn on for me. but I should stop this posting cuz I'm getting pretty tipsy...but anyway...just saying it(typing it) makes me feel a little better.
Quote by Nike-Man
I would tell you my advice, but I need a pic first. Just to understand . . . . plz
of course...this is the pit...I alsmot forgot. FEEL MY PAIN!

Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
My Imagination
Quote by Nike-Man
not of you though . . .
uhhh...no that is not me.

EDIT - maybe I shouldn't have posted a pic...oh whatever, it's not like she's gonna find out. and pit munkess will probably say she's ugly or something anyway
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
My Imagination
no I posted that at the same time as you posted the pic lol. That looked really wrong. Who cares I love lesbians too
I have pics I took of her in PJ's too lookin' less then beautiful...but she's still hot
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
My Imagination
she is beautiful... makes me want a girl...
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
Quote by imnopunkrocker9
she is beautiful... makes me want a girl...
hurt's donut? hehe
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
My Imagination
ya you do have a point there... and all i've done is see her
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here