I'd imagine a lot of us have had bad acne/have it right now. If so, what'd you guys do to get rid of it or what are you doing to treat it? Mine has gotten worse over the past couple days and I've been using Proactiv for about three weeks but have yet to look like Jessica Simpson.
Quote by masterk1818
I'm a dude....but I do have anal leakage sometimes if that means anything?
Burt's Bees Blemish Stick.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Accutane.

Dries your skin out a bit, but works extremely well.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
toothpaste...

no really, it works
Ibanez RG350DX - ESP LTD EC-500

Peavey JSX 212 Combo - Digitech RP 250
just use the revitalizing mask from proactive over night for like 2 days out of the week. dont overwash
dermatologist (sp?)... the only thing that did it (its doing) for me...
Quote by N1ck0
toothpaste...

no really, it works

I've read about that. But I read tooth paste and not tooth gel. Gel is for teeth, paste it for..?
Quote by masterk1818
I have a prescription cream that i'm supposed to use, but haven't because I'm lazy. Don't overwash, and make sure you watch what you eat.
Lots of water, sunlight helps, dont eats like sh*t, wash but dont over wash, moisturize often too. Basically go all female on your skin.
I don't get acne.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by N1ck0
toothpaste...

no really, it works

It ****ing doesnt.

I dont have cane but I tried this once when I had one spot.

The results are horrible :/
I've been here since '04.

Quote by isuckhardcore
I don't get acne.

wait for it kid
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
wait for it kid

Because everyone gets acne...
I've been here since '04.

I'm also using that ProActive stuff and I've only been using it for about 10 days and I'm already getting results. Its actually going to make it a little worse before it starts getting better since it has to get rid of all that stuff somehow, wish it just dissappeared .
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by sgtpepperz
I'd imagine a lot of us have had bad acne/have it right now. If so, what'd you guys do to get rid of it or what are you doing to treat it? Mine has gotten worse over the past couple days and I've been using Proactiv for about three weeks but have yet to look like Jessica Simpson.

If this happens...call me
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
roaccutane.it cures it
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
for some reason sunscreen helped me a lot.
i never really had that much, just a zit or 2 at a time, but i've been wearing sunscreen every day since i think october, and i have very clear skin
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
proactive works, but i know something that works better...

you know those acne pads they sell in supermarkets?

the one's that tell you not to hold to your skin for too long?

like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Oxy-Maximum-Daily-Cleansing-Pads/dp/B000GZWVRO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=grocery&qid=1206941277&sr=8-1

get those, fold them into quarters, and hold them to your skin for as long as you can take. it will hurt, but such is the price of beauty

your skin will peel, then heal, and when healed you'll have much better skin underneath.

just like a home chemical peel.
Rock is Dead.

Gear:
Epiphone LPC
Vox AD50VT

Whats the meanest you can be,
To the ones you claim to love,
And still smile to your newfound friends?
Urinate into a cup, rub it over your hands and apply to the affected area. This technique has been around for centuries. Originating under the Holy Roman Empire around the 1600's, it soon became popularized amongst the servicemen of the military in the Thirty Years' War who had no access to any professional treatment at the time. Never had those Romans had so much revitalization.
Quote by evilbeavil
Urinate into a cup, rub it over your hands and apply to the affected area. This technique has been around for centuries. Originating under the Holy Roman Empire around the 1600's, it soon became popularized amongst the servicemen of the military in the Thirty Years' War who had no access to any professional treatment at the time. Never had those Romans had so much revitalization.

sir, i really hope that's a joke.

edit: okay, hold on... "those Romans"??? did you mean germans?

the holy roman empire was the greatest false advertisement in the history of the ancient world. (except greenland, maybe.)

not holy. not roman. not an empire.
Rock is Dead.

Gear:
Epiphone LPC
Vox AD50VT

Whats the meanest you can be,
To the ones you claim to love,
And still smile to your newfound friends?
Last edited by ghettohobbit4 at Mar 31, 2008,
Stand over a pot of boiling water. Get your face in the steam, it opens up the pores. At work I'm always cleaning dishes over hot water so I don't get acne anymore.
Quote by Alterationsgtrs
While watching Scooby Doo

Velma- Jinkies, I lost my glasses
Me- Oh they're right here (while furiously masturbating)

Quote by evilbeavil

I've tried it...

Doesn't work.
Quote by masterk1818
Use soap when you take a shower.

And do go out after you do.
This is my Signature.
wash ur face twice a day, in a year or so itll clear up....who really cares that much about acne anyways i thought?

unless its really bad i guess....

dont touch ur face with ur hands also, that will make a huge difference
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
i had a pretty bad complexion a few months ago, and honestly for a while your gonna get worse. thats the bad **** coming out from cleaning.
keep cleansing and then putting the spot treatment on at night and before long you'll look almost as sexy as me and jessica.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Oxytetracycline + Retin-A (Vitamin A gel).
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
www.acne.org

Get benzoylperoxide.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
best answer is go to your doctor. They can prescribe loads of treatments whic could work for you.
i never had more than a couple of spots at a time, but a friend of mine (that old story!!) had really bad acne and he was prescribed a steroid cream that worked really well...

most of those over-the-counter treatments just aren't strong enough for persistent acne
Quote by NFFC_1865
Because everyone gets acne...

No you dont get it.

I'm telling him to wait for it. What is it exactly? Well... it is the giving of the Acne. That's right I'm the Acne Fairy and with just one tap of my giant pus covered wand, I give Acne to every little boy and girl! Even you!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
What I do to treat acne, is leave it up to complete chance

Seriously, sometimes I'm perfectly clean and clear; then others I'm a blotchy mess, like today
Fish oil is nice. I take a fish oil pill a day, your hair and scalp benefits as well as your face and all this other stuff.
All your base are belong to us.