Page 1 of 2
Well, after being on a rather extensive ban, I'm back, and I'd like to stay up late tonight hanging out in the Pit.

So...

What's been going on?

Well, as long as this is going to be general discussion, I guess I'll share a random story with you guys...so, for a while, I was going out with this chick Michelle. After a while, her friend Bri started to hate me for no reason, and then when I broke up with Michelle, Bri really started being a bitch to me. So then one day I'm walking near her house with some friends, and this other chick comes outside with Bri...We'll call her "Sarah", because I only care about her safety online or whatever.

Anyway, she was uber hot, and I was like, "My lord." SO. Later on, I started talking to her, and she said I was hot and she'd **** me, so I was like, "Cool, I'm in." . So eventually, the lust turned into an actual relationsip, I guess you could say. Or at least, that's what it's looking like so far.

Of course, this didn't sit well with Bri, and she starts bitching out "Sarah". I expected it, though. Bri talks **** behind my back all the time, but when I confront her, she just says, "Hey, man, I didn't say stuff like that. Chill." Like a hoe.

So right now, it's me and "Sarah" vs. Michelle and Bri. I hate how I've divided friends up, but this woman is too amazing to pass up, and Bri is a big bitch.

Wow...that actually was longer than I thought it'd be.

Also, today, I was like this, for obvious reasons :

I ended up eating lots of food and passing out on my friend's bed.

SO. How was everyone else's day today?
Fine
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Sucks to be you. Seriously though, there's not much else you could do, people like who they like. Just be thankful you've got a hot chick who likes you.
welcome back, and good job not killing yourself. i know how rough it is when you get banned, i became a whole different person during the 30 days i went without the Pit.
Quote by frottage
welcome back, and good job not killing yourself. i know how rough it is when you get banned, i became a whole different person during the 30 days i went without the Pit.

FOTB made me want to both laugh my ass off and kill myself. I did laugh my ass off, and nearly killed myself.
Quote by frottage

Yeah, it's crazy. I actually just got a temporary ban, but I wanted to get on UG, so I made multi-accounts, but of course, they found 'em, and I had to serve even more time. I was gone for like...3 months.

But COME ON, PEOPLE!

I want to talk to the general public. About whatever. You guys are cool, and I know you all have stories to tell, no?
*reported*
JK

welcome back.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
You get to have sex? With girls?

**** you man!
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by frottage

Try going 30, then 45, then 60.

Not fun....at all.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Try going 30, then 45, then 60.

Not fun....at all.

that must've been hell..
dude, i can't imagine being banned from UG, i couldn't live with You Laugh You Lose.

Nice going with the chick though, stick with her.

EDIT: I was a little bit stony today too, by the way... and dude, nice pics, i'd hit it.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
Last edited by metalhead_99801 at Mar 31, 2008,
OK, well here's some pictures of this "Sarah" chick. I know not everyone's gonna think she's hot, but whatever, it's what I think. Your opinions are cool, though, I guess:

I'd hit it, too.

EDIT: You wont tell us her real name for safety purposes, but you'll post her pictures?

Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

alright i got a story.

i came out of my girlfriend's house last night at about 2:00 am ready to go home, only to find that somebody had ran into my truck on the side of the street.

cracked rim
slashed tire
fender all f*cked up
bumper dented and bent all around
broken rear-view mirrow
clear corners smashed in
lights cracked

all on the front driver's side.

i'd upload pics but i'm not sure how to.
they're from a digital camera and saved in 'my computer' on my comp if anyone can help
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Quote by DeathForAll
...Like a hoe.

Watch and learn.

Hoe:

Ho:
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I would wreck that chick

not even gonna lie to you guys

She's begging for it in the first picture, man!

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Watch and learn.

Hoe:

Ho:

Looks more like a dude, to be honest
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Hah, dude. I guess I'll tell another story.

I had to walk with my friend all the way from his house to a dealer's house, which is about 2-3 miles, then we had to walk back. We smoked under the bridge, and I swear it must've been laced with something, because I swear, me and my friend were choading hardcore. It was crazy. I never pass out, but when I went to his home, I just passed out on his bed.

So now I'm all mellow, and I'm yearning for a conversation for some reason.
What the hell is on her nose?

I'd still hit it though...
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

Quote by AboveTheBridge
What the hell is on her nose?

I'd still hit it though...

nose ring

Dude, I recommend that we make this thread epic.

But how?

HOW, I ASK?

Because it'd be cool to just talk to people in the Pit or whatever. I dunno.
and Bri is a big bitch.

haha I don't know why, but I l'ed' ol at this so hard. maybe cause it's late for me?
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I would wreck that chick

not even gonna lie to you guys

I wonder if there's any tread left on the tires or if it's like throwin a hot dog down a hallway.

I don't know, but you know, if you think about it, it's so crazy; we take the internet for granted sometimes or something, I dunno.

I can talk about ANYTHING I want. It's awesome.

So...to you people out there still awake, what's the latest album you've bought? I got "God Hates Us All" by Slayer a couple of days ago, as expected, it's pretty damn cool.
the other day i was driving across california (actually, big j [also known as my mother] was driving), and to pass the time in the traffic i was waving at all the people who would make eye contact with me, and lipsyncing to them (i had headphones on). anyway, i guess i get really intense when i do that, because a lot of people got really freaked out and/or friendly. especially the mexicans. anyway, it eventually got pretty awkward, because my walkman ran out of batteries, and we were still stuck in traffic, so i was kind of just sittin there smiling at the same couple people who i had just fake-serenaded for hours. but it was amusing, i like mexicans.

/why did i type that?
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by cerveza
I wonder if there's any tread left on the tires or if it's like throwin a hot dog down a hallway.

family guy?
Dude a Sarah that I used to live by me looks like that girl atleast in the 2nd pic... Soooo is her name Sarah for real lol...

Yes I must be a creeper!
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Quote by strat335
family guy?

absolutely

Quote by DeathForAll
I don't know, but you know, if you think about it, it's so crazy; we take the internet for granted sometimes or something, I dunno.

I can talk about ANYTHING I want. It's awesome.

So...to you people out there still awake, what's the latest album you've bought? I got "God Hates Us All" by Slayer a couple of days ago, as expected, it's pretty damn cool.

Good ****ing album. The lyrics on that album make me cream.

"I keep my bible in a pool of blood so that none of its lies will affect me"

Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Quote by WILDWAYNE001
Dude a Sarah that I used to live by me looks like that girl atleast in the 2nd pic... Soooo is her name Sarah for real lol...

Yes I must be a creeper!

Well, see, that's the thing, her name isn't actually Sarah, so yeah, I guess we're thinking of two different people.

Quote by TooFast
Good ****ing album. The lyrics on that album make me cream.

"I keep my bible in a pool of blood so that none of its lies will affect me"

It is indeed a good album, lots of good songs. I like them all already, and I've only had it for a couple of days.

The CD I bought before that one though, was "Rust In Peace" by Megadeth. Very good, as well.
How about the solo on Tornado Of Souls? Oh man.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

this sounds like i'm going to buy this album soon

Which? RIP or God Hates Us All?
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Page 1 of 2