WWE wrestling move? My favorite or funniest wrestling move would have to be deuce and dominos

where one of them holds the opponents head and the other kicks it, tis brutal looking

the other would be chris benoits climbing to the third rope and free falling and hitting the

opponent in the nuts with his forehead, tis hilarious, couldn't find vids though

your turn
no one cares wreslting is ****
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
Quote by MadMetalManiac
WWE wrestling move? My favorite or funniest wrestling move would have to be deuce and dominos

where one of them holds the opponents head and the other kicks it, tis brutal looking

the other would be chris benoits climbing to the third rope and free falling and hitting the

opponent in the nuts with his forehead, tis hilarious, couldn't find vids though

your turn

-He died

*picture of dude doing a headstand*
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by new_kirk_hammet
no one cares wreslting is ****

YOU don't care. YOU think it is shit.

My favorite move would have to be Superfly coming off the top of the cage. It was mesmerizing, and set the precedent for all the high flying wrestlers of today.
Quote by Aramis
YOU don't care. YOU think it is shit.

My favorite move would have to be Superfly coming off the top of the cage. It was mesmerizing, and set the precedent for all the high flying wrestlers of today.

you want to watch sweaty topless men rub themselves against each other and jump all over each other in the name of entertainment?
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
Yes he does. His choice, let him watch what he wants. I don't watch it, bit if you do, fine.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by new_kirk_hammet
you want to watch sweaty topless men rub themselves against each other and jump all over each other in the name of entertainment?

You sound like my friend.

He's a douche.
Quote by new_kirk_hammet

i watched wrestling with my cousin once and this fatass guy wearing a thong rubbed his ass all over this chick and when they got him off of her she was all like

but yea wrestling sucks you should watch UFC.
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(: