**** MAN!!!!

****!!!

I just lost the MOTHER**** game.

For those of you who don't know what the game is it is this.

The goal of the game is to forget about it. Once you forget about it, you are winning and you continue with the rest of your life. IF anything triggers your rememebering about the game you lose. It is that simple. I was winning for about 6 whole months without remembering. The stupid Mind Phuck thread Made me remember about it. Because some stupid kid said that he remembered about some picture being posted and then I thought about the game

Why aren't you banned yet? You've made way too many ridiculous threads.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Actuall this is kind of ridiculous but UG is the place where I heard about the game. Someone made a thread about it and then I started playing and forgot about it. This is actually a serious thread. Anybody play the game?
k ur douche from last night about the ****ing batteries aren't yea why aren't you banned
"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Didn't mean you had to also make us lose the game. It doesn't matter in the long run but still. Its stupid to ask if anyone are playing the game because once you hear about the game, you automatically become a player.
I am reporting you both because you are spamming as well as FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Poomaster
You, sir, are a douche. *reported*
+1
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
Yeah I've seen like 5 awful threads from you in the past week.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
You're not even playing it right, the person is supposed to ask what it is. You can't force it upon them.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days