Ok im 16 and never have any bread. I want a job where i dont have to work too hard but still want to make a good some of money for a first job. Please pos any suggestions. If I get a better job i can get better gear and get a car and stuff.
I just got hired at WalMart. You don't have to work there to buy bread, though.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I like bread

lol, I really do need a job too. I'm ridiculously lazy
Mine coal. I hear it's really laid back. Not as strenuous as they say.
D:
Signature.
Quote by gotmilk15
Ok im 16 and never have any bread. I want a job where i dont have to work too hard but still want to make a good some of money for a first job. Please pos any suggestions. If I get a better job i can get better gear and get a car and stuff.

If you are too good to work you are too good to have money and a job. Have fun mowing lawns.

If you are too good to work you are too good to have money and a job. Have fun mowing lawns.

no i didnt say that i just mean i dont want a hard job because i dont want it to get in the way of school
Bread is better when it's toast.

Get a job at a grocery store.
Quote by masterk1818
I'm a dude....but I do have anal leakage sometimes if that means anything?
Well I was going to say be a waiter because I didn't know your age and was gonna say if you're poor, that way you'd always have available food...

But I'd have to agree with the timeless baggage boy or whatever the hell people do over at grocery stores.

Or you could work at a small shop like a coffee shop or an icecream shop or something like that.
I'm trying to avoid the grocery store bit, but I know a lot of people who work there saying it's easy as hell.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by Atomic48
Mine coal. I hear it's really laid back. Not as strenuous as they say.

"Well you said I might get laid more if I didn't play pokemon... but I decided getting laid more isn't worth not catching them all."

E-married to the Super Fantastical simply_me(:
Quote by gotmilk15
no i didnt say that i just mean i dont want a hard job because i dont want it to get in the way of school

Any job you can get at 16 will schedule around your school hours. In fact, every job I've had has let me set my own availability up.