Has anyone used DR Strings before?

I'm currently using Ernie Ball Power Slinkies, and they do me well tone wise, but they break a little bit too quickly for my patience. Plus, some of my favorite metal/core bands use these strings.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
DRs last ages. i play alot of metal/core aswell... parkway drive, evergreen terrace and prom queen and DRs last longer then most others + give realy nice tone
Proud Australian.
+1
just cut my DL .09s out and realized i had no more...getting some DLs tomorrow...probably .10s this time
seemed to hold tune well too, i could go for daaaaays without tuning

i was using d'addario xl .09s before the DLs and they were ok
yo DL = good

leeeearning experience - always buy stings in sets of 2 or 3 if you can (even though i know they age it's better to have back up then nothing at all) i learned the hard way
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Mar 31, 2008,
I use DR Pure Blues, and I love them, I've tried many a string and these I just love. Love the feel, love the sound, love that they last! Different people have different body chemistries so they might not last as well for some people, but they're definitely worth a try. Also, they might not be your thing as far as sound goes, but I love them. Chords are brilliant on them, you really hear every note.
I use DR's and prefer them to any other string.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson DC Pro Custom shop
Fender American Stratocaster - Vintage custom
Fender Squier Strat
Fender Standard Telecaster
ive used DR before and theyre good strings. my only problem was i had to break them in before i like the tone, where as with D'Addario, which are on all my guitars, sound amazing right out of the package
Quote by lp_dude_2
ive used DR before and theyre good strings. my only problem was i had to break them in before i like the tone, where as with D'Addario, which are on all my guitars, sound amazing right out of the package

this is true.
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels