Seems good to me...only modification that guitar would need would be different pickups. Maybe some REAL EMGs instead of designed-by ones.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
edge III bridges aren't very good, apparently they fall apart and are just stingy........., as for the pickups, im sure they sound great even if there not real emgs...............

get the guitar
( . Y . )
Quote by rhcp22
edge III bridges aren't very good, apparently they fall apart and are just stingy........., as for the pickups, im sure they sound great even if there not real emgs...............

get the guitar

The Edge III is just a cheap LFR; with the right setup it will last a bit longer than most people on here think it will, but it's not a great bridge.

On the plus side, you can always block it or swap it with an OFR.

Apart from the bridge the rest of the guitar is fine. The pickups aren't incredibly exciting, but they're decent and the neck on these RGs is amazing.

As a tip, check out the hardtail (= non-trem if you didn't know) versions of these RGs. They're the same quality but without the hassle of having of having a FR style trem.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Mar 31, 2008,
k thanks guys, i ordered a golden arctic frost one =). Any idea how much would it take to replace the Edge III with a FR?
Look into my eyes...
Current Gear:
Ibanez Iceman IC400
Marshall MG15DFX
BOSS Metal Zone
BOSS NS-2
Quote by YellowKing
k thanks guys, i ordered a golden arctic frost one =). Any idea how much would it take to replace the Edge III with a FR?

About 150$-200$

I wouldn't worry about it though untill the Edge III wears out.

Also, you could just block it later on.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
I own one. The bridge sucks the best think i have ever done was blocking the tremolo