We are the armpit, smells similar to ****, but not in the same league.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Didn't you answer your own question?
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
i may sound like an idiot right now, but what the **** is 4chan?
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Quote by JC13
I guess that makes us tiny water/piss molecules. That way, every time the toilet is flushed (lol, modssss) the stuff from 4chan is lost forever, and some of the water is lost in the process, due to baninating (due to using the 4chan stuff). There's always the remainder of us though, that never seem to go away.

That was amazing. You should write a book.
Quote by jetfuel495
Since all the **** on the Internet comes from 4chan, I guess that 4chan is the anus of the Internet. Since all that **** ends up floating around here, I guess UG is the toilet of the Internet. What does that make us?

Shut the **** up you goddamn retard. Oh my god I am sick of morons like you breaking rules 1 & 2 and thinking they are /b/tards.

"OMGZ GUYZ I WENTED ON 4CHANZ TODAI!!!1 IT WAS SO EPIC!!11 POOLS CLOSED!!!11!!!! DESUDESUDESU!!!!111 DO A BARREL ROLL!!!11"

Shut the **** up you ****ing moron.

Quote by darkfire storm
i may sound like an idiot right now, but what the **** is 4chan?

Do you get it now TS? This is perfect proof that you're feeding the newfag population. You're a moron.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Last edited by estranged_g_n_r at Mar 31, 2008,
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
Shut the **** up you goddamn retard. Oh my god I am sick of morons like you breaking rules 1 & 2 and thinking they are /b/tards.

"OMGZ GUYZ I WENTED ON 4CHANZ TODAI!!!1 IT WAS SO EPIC!!11 POOLS CLOSED!!!11!!!! DESUDESUDESU!!!!111 DO A BARREL ROLL!!!11"

Wow. That was such an unnecessary reaction and so not about anything he was saying that you are now dubbed asshole of the month.
what does TS mean? god, i feel retarded... yet at the same time, i guess not, since i am a guitarist and not some kid who sits on a computer 6 hours a day typing all shorthand... really, is it so hard to actually type out what it is you mean to say?

strange how that went from a simple question to a rant on stupid internet kids... huh...
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r

Rules 1 and 2 only apply to raids. But for the most part you're right. 4chan is a really cool place everyone just overreacts about how hectic /b/ can get. Have you ever taken a look at the other boards? Most all the other boards are tame and have intelligent discussion.
D:
Signature.
Quote by alaub1491
Wow. That was such an unnecessary reaction and so not about anything he was saying that you are now dubbed asshole of the month.

A) Maybe it was a little bit too angry, that's purely because I see about 5 posts everytime I visit this site that are along the lines of "omgz guyz do you like 4chanz!!11"

B) What he was talking about was pointless and stupid. I don't think he was looking for serious responses and was instead trying to be funny. If, however, he wanted a serious opinion on whether this site is the feces of the internet, or whatever the hell he was talking about, I apologize.

C) I'm dubbed asshole of the month? Good. I'd say the exact same thing one thousand times over if it meant just one person like him would realise.

EDIT:

Quote by Atomic48

Rules 1 and 2 only apply to raids. But for the most part you're right. 4chan is a really cool place everyone just overreacts about how hectic /b/ can get. Have you ever taken a look at the other boards? Most all the other boards are tame and have intelligent discussion.

I'm 90% sure it's a rule that applies full time to prevent newfags, but if I'm wrong I apologise. Yep, I also visit /r/, /s/, /x/, /mu/ and some others. .
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Last edited by estranged_g_n_r at Mar 31, 2008,
Quote by JC13
I guess that makes us tiny water/piss molecules. That way, every time the toilet is flushed (lol, modssss) the stuff from 4chan is lost forever, and some of the water is lost in the process, due to baninating (due to using the 4chan stuff). There's always the remainder of us though, that never seem to go away.

dude that was so fantastic.. haha GENIOUS!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
I'm 90% sure it's a rule that applies full time to prevent newfags, but if I'm wrong I apologise. Yep, I also visit /r/, /s/, /x/, /mu/ and some others. .

Somebody likes to fap. A lot. I've heard rules 1 & 2 apply to raids and all the tiem so I don't quite remember what it is for. I sorta agree with this guy though. It seems people post about 4chan just for their own personal lulz. It's newfags like you that's the cancer that's killing /b/. Good day.
We're UG.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Cretins. You're cretins.

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
We're UG.

+1
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch