I'm having trouble with my computer audio setup.

All I want is for the voice audio on games to come out of my headset only and music/game sound out of my speakers.

Do-able? I hope so.

Any help is appreciated.

Btw, I've already tried using my audio program that came with my computer (Realtek HD Audio Manager)

"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being..."

~ C.G. Jung
Quote by alaub1491
i dont think its doable without an assload of effort

I was thinking that as well, I'm hoping it's not going to be that difficult though.
"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being..."

~ C.G. Jung
*Bump*

C'mon I need help ;(

lol

~ C.G. Jung
the noob solution: just plug your mp3 into your speakers, and your headphone into your computer.

/problem
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
the noob solution: just plug your mp3 into your speakers, and your headphone into your computer.

/problem

True, though it would be ideal to have game sounds coming from my speakers as well.

Thanks, though...I might have to do that...

Although...switching it every time is going to be annoying.

~ C.G. Jung
I don't think its possible.

if you wanted 1 thing to come out of the speakers, and another out of your headphones.. you'd need to soundcards wouldn't you?
And i kno if you have 1 installed the other is either disabled or whatever..
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by alaub1491
i dont think its doable without an assload of effort

Best word ever, I used it on my maths homework a couple of days ago and my teacher had a fit
United as One, Divided by Zero