i need help to get a second tempo. i want the song to start in 80 beats per minet then change to 120 beats per minet. how do i do this
just click sound at the top and change the bpm?
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
You want to double click the exact note that you want the tempo to change (assuming you want it done automatically). Then you will get the 'mixer' options, where you can add effects, change voices halfway though and most notably, change tempos. Select 'tempo' and then enter the desired change. You may select 'immediately' or have it over a couple of notes or bars. Took me a while as well, since a lot of my songs change tempos irregularly. It was a godsend once I figured it out.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by da_
i need help to get a second tempo. i want the song to start in 80 beats per minet then change to 120 beats per minet. how do i do this

CLick on the note you want the tempo to change, and press F8. Simple.

/Thread
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.