Anyone else know how to do this simple, but very cool illusion known as the airwalk! its amazing. I thought the moonwalk was cool and all, but man, the airwalk looks insane! I don't know when I am gonna use it, but I know how to do it. Now it would be crazy playing the guitar and doing the airwalk!!!!! or the moonwalk. or both!!!!!!!
You gotta learn how to airwalk, cause once the world ends, we will only have air to walk on...
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Wat.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
go to a party and just bust it out. You will get laid that night. Guaranteed.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by graybass_20x6
Wat.

you don't know what it is? HERE!

I actually like the way this guy airwalks, it has the strongest illusion outta the few I have seen.

Airwalking on ground
Quote by societies_worm
you don't know what it is? HERE!

I actually like the way this guy airwalks, it has the strongest illusion outta the few I have seen.

Airwalking on ground

I know what the heck a air/moonwalk is. I'm not pure white. I just don't see the relevance related to performing and playing guitar, but hey, it's innovating, at least.

I prefer the Lite Feet for my dancing thrills, though.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Quote by graybass_20x6
I know what the heck a air/moonwalk is. I'm not pure white. I just don't see the relevance related to performing and playing guitar, but hey, it's innovating, at least.

I prefer the Lite Feet for my dancing thrills, though.

Doing the airwalk while playing some spacey ass **** would be bad ass I think. People would be like WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tripping on all the acid in the world.
Quote by societies_worm
Doing the airwalk while playing some spacey ass **** would be bad ass I think. People would be like WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tripping on all the acid in the world.

Maybe if you got some good delay with a flanger going, I could see the possibilities, yeah.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Quote by 3lusiv3
I've been able to do it for 7 years. High five!

So when there is no more earth, me and will be airwalking!
The video I posted, its on there, its the last thing the guy does. He does a moonwalk and alternate moonwalks, then he busts out the airwalk at like the last 20 seconds