hi guys, i just wanted to know if there is anything that i can practise that will help me imrove my guitar playing overall...??? could you please give me a link to the tab, or just drop it here, please???
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
steve vai. 10 hour workout. now
nick_b is currently obsessed with:
Pokemon
Pinch Harmonics
12/8 timing
7/8 timing
Lamb of God
Rise Against
Regina Spektor
Dream Theater
and many others...
get real!!!
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
ive only started playin guitar about 2 months ago now...........and frankly all i can play is, James Bond, Match Of The Day, Welcome To The Black Parade(about half the song) and Stacys Mum intro, so i dont know what arppeggio is and and i dont want to rush into learning other songs, i just want to practise...............
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
just try anything new, and if you think youre rushing, take it a little slower.
Quote by rcw110131
Don't be gay you retard.
Quote by Pibbz
ive only started playin guitar about 2 months ago now...........and frankly all i can play is, James Bond, Match Of The Day, Welcome To The Black Parade(about half the song) and Stacys Mum intro, so i dont know what arppeggio is and and i dont want to rush into learning other songs, i just want to practise...............

I wasn't suggesting you learn all the shapes, in fact, I doubt anyone can pound out every possible arpeggio shape (Although, if you can build the chord, you can do the arpeggio). Anyway, try learning how to palm mute and do hammer-ons and pull-offs.
sorry 4 my noobness, but whats an arpeggio?
My Youtube Channel

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by Pibbz
sorry 4 my noobness, but whats an arpeggio?

A broken chord. The notes of a chord played individual rather than all at once.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Pibbz

Learning songs is arguably the best way to practice, particularly early on, as they tend to cover several techniques all in one package and you achieve something at the end of it. If you get too hung up on exercises early on then it's you're just playing for the sake of it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com