#1
I just found a mug that had been used for tea under my bed that had grown access amount of mold inside it.. I threw it out right away but now I'm anxious as hell because I have been recently having lung pain and my mom works at a hospital and always warned me about exposure and the damages it can do to your body. I've read up on warning signs from long-term exposure such a eye irration and allergic-like reactions and I can recall them all occuring. So does anyone know anything further on this topic? Am I ****ed?
#2
Go to a doctor if your that worried.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
#3
^ Well I'm worried because I'm ignorant on the subject. Everything I've states effects from exposure vary from person to person.
#4
why does everyone come to the pit for med advice??
go to a doctor ffs
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?


Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.



July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
#5
wow - no-ones said aids yet :O

really though, if your that worried, go to a doctor.
| Zesty Spikey |
#7
currently i have

1 old lasgna tray colonizing some mold in the corner of my room
3 old plates with fuzzy mold growing on it
3 large cups with old nestea growing circle moldy things on the surface of the water
few more plates on stacked top of my tv, im prettey sure theres some mold growing on the bottom plates

i've had these things there for weeks and i usally have old food lying around in my room molding, and im perfectly healthy

other than ocationally gettting a wif of mold then puking im fine.

on another note i once left 10 pop cans on my table during the summer, by the next week i had a road of ants crawling across my room, up the desk and all over the cans of pop and my desk. it was prettey sweet.
#8
^ Thanks. I'm trippin' caus it's 6am, I haven't slept and I don't now what to expect. that rhymed
#9
"parents pray instead of see doctor, 11yr old daughter dies"

"pit monkey asks pit for advice instead of seeing doctor, pit monkey dies"

enough said
#10
Dead man walking, we got a dead man walking here!

Nah, in all seriousness, you're probably just paranoid, so getting problems psychosommatically (sp?)

But if you really are worried, talk to either your doctor or your mum? If she knows her stuff, she'd be the best person to go to.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.


I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
#11
I actually have a coffee cup of mould in my room. I'm trying to get it eighteen inches high, his name is Albert. Hasn't affected me.
#12
im really sorry but you have TeH AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!shift!111!111!11!11!!!!!!1111

but serious go see a docter infact... your asking us and your mum's a doctor?

Pit what should we call this "foo"?

lol

nah but either talk to your mum or see your local gp

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Last edited by KISSguitarist at Mar 31, 2008,
#13
Quote by Doragg
http://healthandenergy.com/mold_dangers_&_remedies.htm

I'm sure you're ok. Check with a doctor if you're still having problems.

"If God, Moses and Aaron thought fungus was a serious health problem 3,400 years ago, perhaps we too should be concerned in our not-so-different contemporary world."

#14
Maybe you should do some cleaning in your room, who knows what else you could find in there...Maybe there's a dead moose in your closet or something?
#15
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Maybe you should do some cleaning in your room, who knows what else you could find in there...Maybe there's a dead moose in your closet or something?


yea i find a dead moose in my closet every day.. jeezuz where do these things come from
#18
Quote by Azrael`
yea i find a dead moose in my closet every day.. jeezuz where do these things come from

I sigged you, btw.