Well i have an assignment for school and i have to write a bunch of crap. anyway thats not important. Its about being a convinct sent to australia in the 1800's. I have 3 choices for characters.

character 1. my character escapes and becomes a bush ranger. he gets caught robbing a bunch of rich people and is sent to high security prison.

Character 2. The hardend criminal dude. Hes in such a ****ty prison and is forced to work in a chain gang. half the people in his cell die from diseases. He tries to escape on day and is caught and gets hanged.

Character 3. The hardworking trustworthy guy. Hes forced to work for some asshole who runs a farm. working conditions are so **** he goes crazy and kills his master and gets hunted down and killed.

Which one do you guys like the most?
Last edited by the_poison125 at Mar 31, 2008,
do one like Ned Kelly style,
awesome convict one of the infamous convicts ever to live
now thats a project
Quote by 01gunsnroses
do one like Ned Kelly style,
awesome convict one of the infamous convicts ever to live
now thats a project

Evreyones going to be copying ned kelly. I like being diferent
Number one for sure, Ned Kelly FTW!
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Go three ftw
Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep..... inside a giant blender.
I like 2
do it, do it now!
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Well, I think I could write about the first one the best but isn't it up to you? As you're doing the assignment, you're supposed to choose the one that fits best with your writing skills.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
3. Bush + psychosis = fun. And yeah, Australian history is pretty boring, once you take out the quasi-mythology that keeps getting piled up.
How may The National D help you waste your time?
Quote by the_poison125
Dry?

Not wet.

I guess boring and sandy. Cos no-one cares about aborigines so they only have a few centuries worth.