This goodbye is much too fast,
We did not have a chance to last,
We never have the chance to rest.

Refrain

Bridge:
Because I miss you,
Because I miss you,
Oh god I miss you oh oh oh,
Honey I miss you, I miss you, I miss you.

Refrain
I really like it, mainly because I know where you're coming from, but, the line:

How could we missed the one exit,

technically it should probably be "have missed", or maybe just "miss". "How could we missed" isn't correct English in any country.

Really about the only thing I don't like is the bridge. The rest of the song is like you're trying to be strong and make sense of it all, then you break down and get all weird and mushy in the bridge. If you're going to do that, I would sing it much differently than the rest of the song, louder, with angst/pain being obvious, because it really doesn't go with the flow of the rest of the lyrics. Maybe that was the point, but even if so, I think you need to switch gears.

I would suggest listening to "Creep" by Radiohead, paying attention to the way the verse is levelheaded and pretty, then the chorus kind of loses it a little and gets angrier or whatever, cranks up the distortion, etc. I'd suggest doing something similar if you keep those bridge lyrics in there.
Hey, I think you did a good job! I mean, I could imagine the feel for it, but the thing is, I don't really know how you imagine it to be like. What type of style of music were you thinking of when you wrote this? (Ex. hard rock, metal, country,emo, soft, etc) just whatever style you had in your head.