I've had Guitar Pro for a long time. I've never had any problems with it, but recently it's gone weird. MIDI instruments are tuned about 1/4 tones lower for some reason and it's impossible to sync them with RSE. I remember that it used to work normally and I could use MIDI just fine. Anyone else having these problems? I didn't find anything about it in google.
similar problem here...dont think theres a prob with the tuning, but theres a noticable lack of sync between midi/rse instruments..only thing that wokrs is swtiching rse off, which defeats the prupose
MIDI and RSE don't syncronize at all I believe. This is because MIDI is digital and the sounds are played instantly, while RSE takes a few more milliseconds to load each sound for each note.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Its most probably something to do with the program itself. Is it illegal? torrented atall?
If so its bound to screw up sooner or later, my gp5 on my main pc has, so i put it on my laptop and now it works just fine
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.