Since it's April Fools Day tomorrow I was planning on pranking my sister on the computer, anybody got any ideas for a good computer prank?

EDIT: I forgot to say that I also use that computer aswell
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Last edited by cam_sampbell at Mar 31, 2008,
change all her favourites to meatspin.com?(at least i think thats right...)
Quote by Kensai
kikaykitko, why do I get the feeling you're very sex depraved when you're on UG?

Quote by kikaykitko
Because my virginity is starting to grow back.

I heard the magnet on the computer works like a dandy
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

ive not heard that before....
Quote by Kensai
kikaykitko, why do I get the feeling you're very sex depraved when you're on UG?

Quote by kikaykitko
Because my virginity is starting to grow back.

Pr0ns on her background and screen saver.
All your base are belong to us.
send her a keylogger disguised as a game program, then get all her passwords and make her life hell
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
Why don't you stick a few hairs inside the keys of the keyboard (all the keys won't work properly where the letters will just be mixed up). After you're done, remove hair and everything will be back to normal.

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Take a screenshot of her desktop, including icons and taskbar. Hide all of the real icons and the taskbar. Set the picture as her background. Hilarity will ensue.
the scary maze game is genius. it works every time and it never gets old. she will cake herself i promise. just google scary maze game and the right link is the first one (i think)
Quote by TaggShagg
Take a screenshot of her desktop, including icons and taskbar. Hide all of the real icons and the taskbar. Set the picture as her background. Hilarity will ensue.

x2
Quote by TaggShagg

thats really good im gonna do that.
Quote by TaggShagg

my mates twin did that to my mate, he spent 20 minutes on the computer without realizing, and i don't mean playing a game or something, 20 minutes on the desktop doing stuff before he realized.