Well, my Epiphone LP-100 (yup, didn't choose it smartly) has a problem with it's pickups..
The rear one doesn't work, anyway, later today I'm going to the music center, just wanted to know, incase I'll have to replace my pickups, what should I go for?
My amplifier is Frontman 15G, I play stuff like AC/DC, GNR and 70's-80's Hard Rock..
What the fuck is wrong with me?

OH YE, THE FLYING FUCKS BAND!
Just get a cheap set. I don't think it's worth shelling out cash for better pickups with that gear.

No offense or anything.

If you want quality for cheap, check out GFS pickups.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
In a mahogany body, look at something like a Seymour Duncan JB. '59 or Jazz in the neck, if you want to swap that too.

In the long run, however, shoot for a new amp.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
seymour duncan distortion mayhem set. and my lp 100 is brilliant with the pickups on now, gettin a tremolo bar an might get a gibson decal
Thanks for the offers..

H4T3BR33D3R - Not offended.. :p
Anyway, I'll check it out, I think I will look for a new gear aswell.

you should change your amp definately, maybe a vox valvetronix, or a line6 spiderIII but yeh, what i said before
Quote by opc100
you should change your amp definately, maybe a vox valvetronix, or a line6 spiderIII but yeh, what i said before

My birthday is in like 4 days, I'll save up some money.