got a new one, its pretty sweet sounding, its calle prelude to war. cfc of course!

http://www.myspace.com/the2abraxis

"prelude to war"
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
it was pretty good, i didn't like the fakeness of the instruments (nothing against the piece though), it was pretty good, i dont really know how to go about critting it because its not something ive ever written anything like or listened to, but i suppose it would be pretty effective in a movie score
I definately agree that it would work on movie score - or a game such as Age of Empires - Medieval like. Very epic sounding musically wise and a sweet song title. The instruments sound pretty good to me - not fake sounding at all. I really like your synth sound - what do you use for this?. There are some great musical ideas though and it is overall a well written piece. Some cool melodies and harmonies going on.

Everything sounds in time and it all works great.

Thanks for the crit on mine.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08