since its april 1st tomorrow. post your fav april fools prank.

ill start off:

i like the honey on the back of the door handle, when someone opens the door they get the stuff all over ther hand. LOL
Quote by bassmanjoe08
If only you guys could see my computer room after I read this news...
Shit...seamen...drool...ravioli...EVERYWHERE!!!
Blue Screen of Death Screensaver, I've just downloaded it now
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
If you get a tela-marketer call, act like you are the cops and the person that they are trying to reach has recently been murdered. Then start grilling them with questions about their relationship with the person and make them think they are a suspect
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by ValoRhoads
If you get a tela-marketer call, act like you are the cops and the person that they are trying to reach has recently been murdered. Then start grilling them with questions about their relationship with the person and make them think they are a suspect

Awesome! I might do that next time I get a tele-marketing call, April Fools day or no.
1. Grab some ketchup packets.
2. Put them under the flaps of the toilet seat.
3. Pretend to take a whizzle while someone is taking a dump.
4. LOLOLOL

OR

1. Get some chocolate (even with nuts if you're the nasty type).
2. Go into the stall. (make sure someones next to you)
3. Mash the chocolate up into your hands.
4. Put your hands underneath the opening at the bottom of the stall and say: "Can you pass some toilet paper please?"

ROFLMAOPANDAS!
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
take a gun, put a silencer on it, enter school and shoot as many people as you can see. take hostages, talk to the police and end your day with a splashing 'APRIL FOOLS DAY' !
Quote by iTzMaTT
1. Grab some ketchup packets.
2. Put them under the flaps of the toilet seat.
3. Pretend to take a whizzle while someone is taking a dump.
4. LOLOLOL

I dont get it dude. Explain?
Quote by glynsgoods

ill start off:

i like the honey on the back of the door handle, when someone opens the door they get the stuff all over ther hand. LOL

Oooooh! Honey is great stuff. I've got one ...

Get your girlfriend naked and tie her to the bed, then pour honey on her ... wait ... what?
Oh, you wanted a prank. Sorry. I got nuthin.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Mar 31, 2008,
Well, me and my 2 friends plan to order a pizza and call the firefighters so they will come to our classmate's department
Quote by Fi-Fi
take a gun, put a silencer on it, enter school and shoot as many people as you can see. take hostages, talk to the police and end your day with a splashing 'APRIL FOOLS DAY' !

im sure once everone realises its all just an april fools day joke youll be greeted with laughter and high-fives. carefull not to carry the joke on into the afternoon though, that would be bad luck...
'id give you one of my beers but i only have six' - deja voodoo
Quote by glynsgoods

ill start off:

Nah, lube on the door handle ftw.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
I usually rape someone and then when they're all like 'WTF', I shout 'APRIL FOOL'S!' and run off.
Quote by SmarterChild
I usually rape someone and then when they're all like 'WTF', I shout 'APRIL FOOL'S!' and run off.

i usually just get raped then when theyre like 'april fools' im all like 'april fools you, HIV!!!' ahahaha.
'id give you one of my beers but i only have six' - deja voodoo
Quote by matty_jay
i usually just get raped then when theyre like 'april fools' im all like 'april fools you, HIV!!!' ahahaha.

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Cumbersome
Well, me and my 2 friends plan to order a pizza and call the firefighters so they will come to our classmate's department
prank calling the emergency services is NOT cool. someone could die.
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
This is a great april fools joke/ Senior Prank. You obtain four pigs, and paint the numbers 1 2 3 and 5. Then you set them loose in side some establishment. They find 1 2 3 and 5 and wonder where the hell 4 is. XD
No picture for sig=depressing D:
Quote by nodtomc
prank calling the emergency services is NOT cool. someone could die.

i agree, thats too far,
but i goin on rugby tour tomorrow, April 1st, we goin to italy basically to get pissed , so there should be plenty of pranks, we've organised one person that we're all gonna get
good ideas are:-shave there head and eyebrows and draw them back with a permanent marker
-get someone drunk and wrap them , naked, with clingfilm to something,if you use enough they won't be able too get out,
-put deep heat in there underwear (for americans, deep heat is the same as icy hot)

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

I sent a suicide sms to everyone in my contact list. Most of them got freaked out.
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood
Quote by GmShRkN
This is a great april fools joke/ Senior Prank. You obtain four pigs, and paint the numbers 1 2 3 and 5. Then you set them loose in side some establishment. They find 1 2 3 and 5 and wonder where the hell 4 is. XD

I used to read bash.org too..
Put sellotape over the button under the phone reciver and call you main house phone. You dad/mom/sibling/gran/dog will pick the phone, say "hello?" and the phone will keep ringing Wait until she rips the sellotape off and shout down the phone "APRIL FOOLS" or something.
Quote by GmShRkN

cool, anythingelse you could try that with? not living?

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Another one is to put black tape over a sleeping persons eyes so when they wake up they think they'll blind/dead!
(Simpsons ftw!)
Quote by cam_sampbell
Blue Screen of Death Screensaver, I've just downloaded it now

I 've downloaded it at school, so I put it on and leave the computer almost every time.
Quote by hugh20
cool, anythingelse you could try that with? not living?

Padlocked bag, mysterious boxes etc. Although they might think its a bomb. Just a poster maybe.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by glynsgoods

ill start off:

I'm going to do that with something stickier than honey. hehe
Take a bottle of diet coke.

Get one mentos.

Drill a small hole in the mentos and tie a string to it. Put it in the mouth of the coke bottle making sure the string is taught and holding it in place. Screw the cap on. Cut the string. When someone opens it, the mentos fall in spray coke at them
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by ValoRhoads

thats from some radio show i believe. It was quite funny.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by Guitardude19
Take a bottle of diet coke.

Get one mentos.

Drill a small hole in the mentos and tie a string to it. Put it in the mouth of the coke bottle making sure the string is taught and holding it in place. Screw the cap on. Cut the string. When someone opens it, the mentos fall in spray coke at them

thats golden lol
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?