i could
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.
doesnt sound hard.

does it matter if its 2% or w/e?
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
we made a guy I used to work with try it (the kinda guy that would stick his head in the fire if you told him he could see hell). Man did he ralph! It was violent projectile vomit like in "The Exorcist", classic!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
how much is a gallon in pints...?

edit: ok, 8 pints.

that's not really that much tbh, not in an hour :p

i drink like two pints of milk for breakfast anyway lol. it's my favourite drink
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Lol I've done it with water in about 45 minutes, I'd imagine it would be 3x as hard with milk though. I tried to keep the water down without throwing up it ended up coming out the other end
Quote by matt062286
Lol I've done it with water in about 45 minutes, I'd imagine it would be 3x as hard with milk though. I tried to keep the water down without throwing up it ended up coming out the other end

pah, men are wimps.

i had to have an ultrasound recently, as do many other women, and they say drink two litres of water an hour before. well, i forgot, so bought 4 litres from the garage on my way to the hospital, drank 2 litres of it, was absolutely bursting by the time the nurse called me in, but she said i hadn't drunk enough, and that i should go out, drink the rest and wait another half hour. so i did that. it was uncomfortable, but more than doable.

and what's more, pregnant women do it each time they get a scan.

women > men.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
it doesn't sound impossible, but the milk curdles in your stomach, so you inevitably puke
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Retro Rocker
Fixed for you.

spoken like a true man

<//////>~ dA
Two of my friends tried this. It may sound easy but its difficult. The drinking of the milk isnt the hard part,getting past the sickness of the taste after the first few glasses, the milk begins to get heavy in your stomach causing you to get nauseous. It then becomes much harder to drink.They both got down to less than a quarter and couldnt go on. They didnt throw up though. But they did crap white for the week.

I filmed all of it but lost the files=(
Good lord, that's a fair amount of milk. I could drink maybe 3-4 pints in an hour easily enough though.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
8 pint sin an hour

thats what a pint every 8 minutes, I can drink 4 pints of full cream milk but I don't know anything past that

and it depends whether its skimmed or full cream as well
I reckon I could but I would have to drink it all in less then 20 minutes before the milk all reaches your stomach and it would all have to be in 200mL glasses.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
the human stomach cant hold a gallon of anything you'll throw up if you do manage to actually drink all of it.
Originally Posted by SenseS FaiL
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
i had some of this hot sauce called Da Bomb and i drank a gallon of milk in like 30 mins. prolly wont believe me but w/e...
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
Easy.

I'll probs give it a go over the holiday break.

Because I have no friends/social life

I could do it with beer, Who wants to buy me a gallon?
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by esther_mouse
pah, men are wimps.

i had to have an ultrasound recently, as do many other women, and they say drink two litres of water an hour before. well, i forgot, so bought 4 litres from the garage on my way to the hospital, drank 2 litres of it, was absolutely bursting by the time the nurse called me in, but she said i hadn't drunk enough, and that i should go out, drink the rest and wait another half hour. so i did that. it was uncomfortable, but more than doable.

and what's more, pregnant women do it each time they get a scan.

women > men.

Water =/= milk. The human body physically can not process all of the enzymes in 1 gallon of milk, so it eliminates it as a toxin.