Page 1 of 3
mines 19.42 so im perfect weight
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
21.51 - Healthy

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
BMI doesn't not tell you anything. If you are a body builder you are going to be over weight to obese. And I hardly believe they are fat or unhealthy.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom (bright yellow finish)
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG100HDFX half stack
Crate XT15R
Fender Rumble 60
Pod X3 Live
Boss NS-1 Noisegate
how many pounds in a stone?
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
BMI isnt accurate at all, it even says so on the website. I am 25.6 on the BMI but i am at the gym 4 times a week, i box and have a great set of abs, so no i aint fat at all mate, my body fat is 7%-stupidly low, but this so called 'test' says im overweight.

BMI is stupid, not true at all
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
22.39. It doesn't take muscle into account though, which is annoying. The best way to see if you're overweight is to look in the mirror.

rockin' the chub
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
i'm anorexic so im beating all of you

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
just overweight tho I gym it alot about 3 times week.
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

26. That means that I'm Just above Ideal.

But I Lift weights, and play Rugby and Hockey, so I'm in ****ing great shape, I just am a bit bulky because I have so much Muscle, it pushes the bit of fat I have out, so I look Big.

Like, I am in better shape then a lot of people in the ideal range at school.
I remember I was classified as about average BMI, but I am a bit fatter than I'd want to be atm, I'll probably grow into it though.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
I'm aparrently 12 but I had to put my weight higher than it actually is because it wasn't on the scale.

Not bad.
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by Rockwolf
I'm aparrently 12 but I had to put my weight higher than it actually is because it wasn't on the scale.

You wight less than 6 and a half stone?
Your BMI result is:

You are in the healthy weight range.

1.90m and 80kg how much feet and stones are that?

nevermind

my bmi is 22
Last edited by SpikX at Mar 31, 2008,
Your BMI result is:

Your weight is in the range that is classified as underweight.

Mmmm, eating disorder.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Your BMI result is:

You are in the healthy weight range.

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Yesssss, I'm winning.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
The BMI thing is kind of stupid. It does it based on weight, but muscle weighs more than fat so if you're really muscular, you'll be 200 pounds and it'll say you're morbidly obese.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
I'm the only person who's 20. something.

I'm 20!

I'm not fat, either.. And I see you're in the Pit. I caught you. *throws pokeball*

Anyway, I'm skinny as a rail. I used to look like I did a lot of drugs when I was in high school, but I've sorta filled out since.. kinda.

Edit: Oh.. I thought we were talking about age because I didn't actually read the thread. I just saw you in here and thought you quit the pit. Regardless I fixed it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yesssss, I'm winning.

*hugs*

Plus you're not

Rockwolf is 'winning'.

EDIT: No, nevermind, you're still 'winning'
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Mar 31, 2008,
Your BMI result is:

wow, smack dab in the middle of average on the chart O_O.

I guess I really am average.

Fack.

5'11 / 140 lbs.

I lol'd at the chart where it says: "Very obese - lose weight now BMI greater than 40"
Quote by Rockwolf

^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by im_hungry
You wight less than 6 and a half stone?

Thank God you pointed that out. I was actually scared that I had some form of eating disorder. Turns out my BMI is actually 17.05., I pressed the wrong button
Page 1 of 3