Page 1 of 2
So well, I got this 'friend', and he follows me with everything. I hate it. Everytime I think of something (well sorta) he does the exact same thing.

First, it was like, hey I have guitar hero, and then the next day he has it too! And not only that, so I said I liked a Gibson Les Paul, and I said I would get an Epiphone version if I had the money.

So the next day he calls me up, and guess what; he has an Epiphone Les Paul. Because his father is like giving him anything without my friend breaking a sweat. So okay, it annoyed me that he got it one day after I told him that I liked a Les Paul. Then guess what, the following day he calls me up and he said 'yeah I have a Gibson Les Paul', so I'm like what the hell, 'what was wrong with the Epiphone?' 'Yeah well, the paint wasn't good' or anything like that, so he got this Gibson, he's 13 years old (now 14) and he can barely play and then got a freakin' Gibson! He also told on my 14th birthday that his guitar was much better than mine, and I got a Richwood Les Paul copy, which is pretty good, since it was a pre-lawsuit model.

Anyway, last friday he hád to come with me to my martial arts training, my mom pushed me to do that. And you can already tell, but he said to his pa that he's going to do the same martial art as me. And after that, he will probably brag about that he's better in martial arts then me etc. etc. He also said he was better than me with guitar hero, and with guitar. And it's really, really annoying.

Do you have any ideas how I can stop him to follow me around? I would really appreciate that.
Burn down his house and destroy everyone he's every loved.
All your base are belong to us.
give him a handjob sorry only read the last line
Look in my eyes what do you see?
Quote by TheQuailman
Tell him to stop it?

He's like: 'What are you talking about? I'm not copying you or anything!'

And, even if it is a form of flattery, I don't like it. You know, I just don't like 'meelopers'.(Dutch for people who can't think for themselves and just follow around a person. Pronounced 'mayloaper', and a direct translation would be bywalker or something like that.)
Quote by Tom_hatton
Have sex with his Mom.

do this. and film it for him to viddy.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by sock_demon
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

+1

Kill the little bastard.
tell him you're having a sex change operation. see what happens...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
If you bury him under the patio, I'm sure he would leave you alone then.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Bite his dick off.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
As much as I'd usually agree with most people in this thread....

I'm actually pretty much in a similar situation myself.

If you don't really like him, then just don't talk to him.
Quote by Jyuuga
He's like: 'What are you talking about? I'm not copying you or anything!'

And, even if it is a form of flattery, I don't like it. You know, I just don't like 'meelopers'.(Dutch for people who can't think for themselves and just follow around a person. Pronounced 'mayloaper', and a direct translation would be bywalker or something like that.)

Can't you just avoid him? Or be unfriendly to him, eventually he'll get it and leave you alone. May take some time though.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Have sex with his Mom.

don't...then he'll have sex with yours!
Quote by Jyuuga
So well, I got this 'friend', and he follows me with everything. I hate it. Everytime I think of something (well sorta) he does the exact same thing.

First, it was like, hey I have guitar hero, and then the next day he has it too! And not only that, so I said I liked a Gibson Les Paul, and I said I would get an Epiphone version if I had the money.

So the next day he calls me up, and guess what; he has an Epiphone Les Paul. Because his father is like giving him anything without my friend breaking a sweat. So okay, it annoyed me that he got it one day after I told him that I liked a Les Paul. Then guess what, the following day he calls me up and he said 'yeah I have a Gibson Les Paul', so I'm like what the hell, 'what was wrong with the Epiphone?' 'Yeah well, the paint wasn't good' or anything like that, so he got this Gibson, he's 13 years old (now 14) and he can barely play and then got a freakin' Gibson! He also told on my 14th birthday that his guitar was much better than mine, and I got a Richwood Les Paul copy, which is pretty good, since it was a pre-lawsuit model.

Anyway, last friday he hád to come with me to my martial arts training, my mom pushed me to do that. And you can already tell, but he said to his pa that he's going to do the same martial art as me. And after that, he will probably brag about that he's better in martial arts then me etc. etc. He also said he was better than me with guitar hero, and with guitar. And it's really, really annoying.

Do you have any ideas how I can stop him to follow me around? I would really appreciate that.

Kill him softly and steal his Gibson
(and sell it as a bargain to me )
Quote by Tom_hatton
Have sex with his Mom.
that probably would help a lot..
Gibson LP Studio
Epiphone SG Vibrato
Santana Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Fender Mini Twin
Jim Donlup Cry Baby

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
Quote by Retro Rocker
How old are you?

14 ó.o

And regarding some of the comments here: man, and I thought I was childish ó.o.
He's just insecure and unsure what to do with himself so he follows his more successful best-mates every action and follows you because he can't think for himself because his parents are just assholes. There is little you can do apart from telling him face-to-face to grow some balls and think for himself. It's the only way he is gonna grow up and be independant.

There, best answer your even gonna get here.
Quote by metacarpi
Bite his dick off.

You're just jealous....

Let's get physical.... PHYSICAL!

I wanna get physical... PHYSICAL!

sorry... really good song
hue
kick him in the throat while sparring.

it's the solution to every problem imaginable.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
tell him that you once stared in BME pain olympics, then see what he does
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.
Addressing the problem maturely and directly with him would probably be the best course of action. He might not know how much it bothers you. If he just laughs it off, then... get pissed.
Quote by Moggan13
He's just insecure and unsure what to do with himself so he follows his more successful best-mates every action and follows you because he can't think for himself because his parents are just assholes. There is little you can do apart from telling him face-to-face to grow some balls and think for himself. It's the only way he is gonna grow up and be independant.

actually
he's right <_<
every word he said... also the thing about best answer you'll get here *shame*
Quote by Moggan13

Thanks for the answer, I actually tried that one time, but he denied it, and became mad at me.

Regarding his Gibson: it is one with 'root beer' finish. See for yourself if you think it's a nice color.

EDIT:
@Poster above me
Thanks for the advice.
Say you don't like Les Pauls anymore
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Are you better than him?

If so, challenge him to a epic guitar battle. That'll shut him.

Quote by Jyuuga
Thanks for the answer, I actually tried that one time, but he denied it, and became mad at me.

Just keep telling him, write a list of things he does (like in your original post) and tell him each and every one in detail and then tell him to grow up or you wont be his friend, as childish as it sounds, it'll scare him.
So he thinks you're cool and wants to be like you. Deal with it. He'll develop his own personality at some point. Lots of people have copied me like that over the years. If they want to be like me I'm in no position to tell them not to.
Quote by NielsWho
Are you better than him?

If so, challenge him to a epic guitar battle. That'll shut him.

What he does then is turn up the volume until I cannot be heard anymore. But when I wanted to do that kind of thing, he stopped immediatly because he doesn't know any scales, so after I played a few things he just stopped.

@Moggan13
Well, I'll try it. Can get quite long I think.

EDIT:
@Smb
Like I said, I don't like 'meelopers'. I really really don't, and it's because I hate it when someone cannot make up his own ideas to do something.
Last edited by Jyuuga at Mar 31, 2008,
Page 1 of 2