I had the intro riff for this for a while. It's something i just used to play when not thinking cause it's hammers on and pull offs and when i playe dit with the wah i thought it created quite and intresting synthetic kind of sound and so tabbed it down and started to work on it as a song. This could use vocals. Im thinking of using it in my band for something.

Check it out.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Donkey+Fly/

I will C4C.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
type as i listen

cool little wah intro thing.

awesome drum parts to this,nice job keeping with the thrashy stuff i like it :-D

when the verse riff hits, i feel like there should be a more prominent drum beat, but it still works.

some cool riffing in the chorus part type thing, solid playing.

solid structure so far, def seems like a vocal oriented song, maybe throw those on.

typical breakdown type thing, not too shabby, your tone doesnt really excentuate the heavyness of the breakdown though.

awesome solo after the breakdown. nice little dive bomb.

overall pretty sweet, maybe and try get a really thick heavy tone?? good effects, good drum parts, and awesome riffing!

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=826066
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Thanks. I didn't go for a heavy tone on this. Last time i got the kind of tone your on about but I found it very hard to mix and i felt it song sounded a little messy due to the amount of gain - However, if i played the song live i would go for that kind of thrashy tone.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
ya i see what you mean, lots of clipping
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Typing while listening:

The intro is pretty awesome^^.
Drums are great too.
Damn, this double melodic riff is ubercool dude =].
The breakdown at 2.15 is nice too.
Solo timeee!
Pretty nice solo, I like how you kick it in.
Although I think you can but some more diversity in the fast licks, maybe start it with low notes and work it up fast to the high **** and then end with that bend you did so you have more of a construction, know what I mean?

Overall I really like this song
The riffs are pretty awesome, same goes for the drums, the solo is good but I think it's a little too 'normal rockish' for my taste, know what I mean? But that may just be me. Also, pay attention to your vibrato a bit.
(Not trying to be an ass btw, just pointing out some improvement spots^^).

C4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=826123
Guitarist for: Delain, Arrow Haze, Vengeance, Tri-Head and others.

Official Endorser/Clinicer of:

Aristides Guitars