So I put a PS3 game on ebay, it sells, but the guy has 0 feedback which is worring. Now a week later he still hasn't paid and says he isn't going to (his crappy excuse is "my pay slip never came in").

So do I report him or something? Will he have to pay for my auction costs or do i have to pay them because of that time wasting bastard?

Thanks, and btw, I know its only a crappy PS3 game and not worth much, but I'm quite poor atm
well first off give him negative feedback, and the report it to eBay.

then, rape him...
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Id report him, hes probably lying.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by duggyrocks
So I put a PS3 game on ebay, it sells, but the guy has 0 feedback which is worring. Now a week later he still hasn't paid and says he isn't going to (his crappy excuse is "my pay slip never came in").

So do I report him or something? Will he have to pay for my auction costs or do i have to pay them because of that time wasting bastard?

Thanks, and btw, I know its only a crappy PS3 game and not worth much, but I'm quite poor atm

Well noone should have to put up with that.

Tell him you're going to report him to e-bay if he doesn't pay up, first, then you might want to do some follow up action.

Like rape.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
File a claim and charge him to for the charge it cost to list it item and the cost to relist the item. Then relist it and sell it to someone else.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
He says I should go ahead and sell it to someone else, so I doubt that I could make him pay (as I obviously didn't send the item :P).

Thanks for the replies, I'll give him bad feedback then report his ass. Just hope he doesn't retaliate and leave me bad feedback too, as I've heard that tends to happen.
Rape is clearly the best option.
Remember,

"When in doubt, whip it out. Then stick your dick inside a chick. But if a chick is not close by, stick your dick inside a guy."

Reporting him to e-bay would be good, too.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
"you cant get the buyers address until they pay"

That's all I know I swear.
Rape him for the fun of it though.
Quote by duggyrocks
He says I should go ahead and sell it to someone else, so I doubt that I could make him pay (as I obviously didn't send the item :P).

Thanks for the replies, I'll give him bad feedback then report his ass. Just hope he doesn't retaliate and leave me bad feedback too, as I've heard that tends to happen.

If he leaves you bad feedback, eBay will remove it for you if you complain. He won and item and didn't pay, he is at fault not you.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
You don't send the item until he pays. If he doesn't pay within a week, re-auction the item.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."