Page 1 of 2
Absolutely killer black/thrash from Germany, think Destruction meets Darkthrone, almost impossible not to headbang to.

www.myspace.com/desasterofficial

Any fans?
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
No fans at all???

Gah you all suck
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Indeed they are killer, got into them a while ago.. Hellfire's Dominion and A Touch of Medieval Darkness are deadly.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Bump for severe under-appreciation of Divine Blasphemies and Tyrants of The Netherworld. Angel***** is the only album by these guys that isnt killer, and its still pretty cool....
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
COMMAND FOR BATTLE NOW ASOUNDS!

DIE BY!!! TEUTONIC STEEL!!
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Last edited by Kepulix at Nov 5, 2008,
I've seen the name a few times but never bothered to check them out. Though I must say now from a listen that they are quite good.
A Touch of Medieval Darkness is absolutely class. One of my favorite albums
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

uuuuugggghhhhhhtttttyyyyrantsssss ooofffff the neeetthhheeeerwuuuuuurlllld..... class, class album.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
A couple weeks back I had Teutonic Steel stuck in my head and it wouldn't go away... if there was a ever song to do that, it would be that one.
I really dont know how these guys kept up the intensity for 666: Satans Soldiers Syndicate.... ridiculous title though haha. But it really is a cracker, everything down to the drum sound is real face-ripping.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Been playing Angel***** a bit recently.....its growing on me again!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
The Desaster gig here got cancelled because the venue called it quits hahha
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Yeah this band is one of those bands where if I hear even five seconds of a song, I'll get an adrenaline rush and feel like screaming and running through my window.
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...

These bad boys live = definition of metal.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I can't get enough of this band, great stuff
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Siiiiiiiiick band!
Gear:
LTD M-207 (Soon to be modded)
B.C. Rich Bronze Mockingbird
Jay TurSuhr Vintage Strat
Takamine EG561C
Randall RG50TC

GAS:
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 MN Tribal Green
Just picked up 666 - Satan's Soldiers Syndicate earlier, some shop had the promo one in for £3, score!

Its some viscious stuff so far, i think i prefer it to the first album, need to check out the stuff in between now.
Nice try mate, but at least make the connection that they rip off Destruction more than Kreator and Sodom!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
This band beats the utter testicles out of Destruction, no contest.
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

Shakey ground there, Sentence of Death/Infernal Overkill are amazing, not to mention the other quality albums they've done.

Its kind of hard to compare them anyway, theres similarities but only to Destructions earlier stuff, the influence is definitley there though.
Quote by logboy
Shakey ground there, Sentence of Death/Infernal Overkill are amazing, not to mention the other quality albums they've done.

Its kind of hard to compare them anyway, theres similarities but only to Destructions earlier stuff, the influence is definitley there though.

Bingo. Plus, they even wrote the first riff of 'Devils Sword' as a tribute to Destruction, thats a Destruction riff.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I really never thought Destruction were anything special to begin with however. Solid band, but compared to their superiors (Kreator, Sodom) they just don't get as many listens from me.
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

Quote by Stranglehold
Nice try mate, but at least make the connection that they rip off Destruction more than Kreator and Sodom!

I'm not familiar with their more recent material, but A Touch of Medieval Darkness and Stormbringer pretty much veered from Sodom to Kreator and back again (even up to and including a Kreator cover that sounds of a piece with the rest of the EP, except inasmuch as it sounds like a song written by a band better at the style...which it was).

DESASTER – 20 YEARS OF TOTAL DESASTER (4x 12" PICTURE DISC BOX SET)
Kneel Before The Masters Throne Records will celebrate the 20th anniversary of German Thrash/Black Metal Horde Desaster. Knowing the band and its blokes personally since almost 2 decades as well, we are damn proud to take over responsibility for their upcoming omnipotent release. As most of you already will know from their 10th anniversary, this will be a VINYL-ONLY release for all vinyl loving metal maniacs.

Box specifications: 3x 12" PICTURE DISCS, 1x one sided ETCHED DISC, 8-pages LP-sized inlay

We will also have a few of the "DIE HARD" copies.

TRACK-LIST:

PIC-LP 1

Side A:
1. Twilight (Intro)
2. The Final Desaster
3. And The Powers Above
4. Face Of Darkness
5. Into A Magical Night

Side B:
6. Northern Breeze
7. Witchcraft
8. Dawn (Outro)
9. Countess Bathory
10. Porter of Hellgate/Morbid Tales

PIC-LP 2

Side A:
1. Hymn To Forgotten Lands
2. In A Winter Battle
3. Tears Of An Old Wizard

Side B:
4. Lost In The Ages
5. As The Deadworld Calls
6. Leaving The Hall Of Kings
7. Hate And Violence
8. God Is Dead

PIC-LP 3

Side A:
1. Infernal Voices
2. Souls Of Infernity
3. Hell-Born
4. Medi-Evil Rites
5. Vengeance Knows No Bound

Side B:
6. Intro (Decade of Desaster)
7. The Witches’ Rune
8. Ride On For Revenge
9. Burning Crosses
10. The Hill Of A Thousand Souls

ETCHED-LP 4

Side A:
1. Tormentor
2. Infernal
3. Odin
4. Sataniac

..... I just came.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Screw the recession, im getting one of these.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Bump for a killer band.

Listening to Hellfire's Dominion, these guys are deffo still growing on me - perhaps one of the most interesting savage thrash bands out there, love the epic/medieval riffs they will always whip out when appropriate!
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
^ Have you heard their newer stuff as well? Satans Soldiers Syndicate is a brilliant album...one song has guest vocals from Ashmedi and Nemtheanga, 'Tyrannizer'... great track!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Page 1 of 2