*please dont close this thread, i am trying to reach out and find people online willing to help and be part of something, im am not looking to meet in real life, and as for the drug testing im not incouraging anything illegal. so thus there should be NO REASON to close this thread, especially in THE PIT.*

Im looking for someone to help me with some research, that i feel is significant to the science and artistic community.

what i am looking for is someone who.....

-can play guitar very well with creative improvisation and wide range of playing styles.
-has a web cam or digital camera for video/audio recording.
-someone preferable 18 years of age or older.
-willing to express yourself to an audience of online people via youtube. though you may use a fake name or even cover your face.
-willing to subject themselves to drug testing.

PM me if you feel interested to help.

also for whoever wanted to know, im not vaguely asking for people to volunteer. Im vaguely asking for people who express interest to PM me, after which i will explain the details of this study.
If you dont find theory interesting, then DONT study it. IF your TRULY serious about playing guitar(enjoying), then EVENTUALLY you WILL WANT to study it.
i think the reason it was closed was because you are in the wrong forum, you want the musicians ads forum
Quote by masterk1818
I tell him to stop but he doesn't listen.

He just keeps thrusting

^Talking about his dog

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

^if you don't get it, search for Duel of the Farts
it's because you were actually encouraging illegal actions
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
than it would help is a mod simply moved it, instead of closing it.
If you dont find theory interesting, then DONT study it. IF your TRULY serious about playing guitar(enjoying), then EVENTUALLY you WILL WANT to study it.