ok well i have looked arounda bit and havent found another thread about skateboarding. sorry if there is.

This is a thread where you can ask questions about boards, skating, tricks, skaters, etc... No flaming anything or anyone in skateboarding.
i can tre.

edit: almost makes sick ass boards btw.
fo life.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Every week, there is a new 'official skateboarding thread.'

Anyhoo, who is stoked for the new Fallen video, to be aired this Spring. The trailer is out, on Thrasher's website.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I used to be very good at skateboarding, but I broke my foot and got out of shape and all of my friend's lives started to become controlled by drugs, so I had nobody to skate with. Then I picked up a guitar and it's all good now.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

I've been tryin to get back into skateboarding recently. It was my life for about 6 years then I kinda got out of it for a year and now I suck ass, which makes it really hard to start up again. Plus my board is an old piece of crap.

Plan B vid should be awesome. I hate Sheckler though he's a biitch. PJ Ladd and Ryan Gallant!!
Quote by Ez0ph
Tissues are lame cuz then you gotta spend an hour gettin the little paper off of your dick
i just shoot it into my neighbors yard
not my problem anymore