Google
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Well, first you need to get some basic knowledge on electronics. I don't mean all the theory, just the basics, like what is a resistor, a capacitor, transistors, etc, and how to read schematics. There are tons of web sites about electronics basics, google for it.
Then, you need to find a good schematic. The first amp I built was a very small practice amp called "Ruby", you can find it here: http://www.runoffgroove.com/ruby.html
You should start with something small and easy like that and then try harder and more complex stuff.
Once you got the schematic you like, go to a electronics store and buy all the stuff you need. And also you'll need a multimeter, a small welder and some tin.
This is my signature, enjoy it
I can tell you with absolute certainty that making your own speakers is such a colossal pain in the ass that it will not be worth it. It won't be cost-effective at all either. It's kind of like making your own capacitors.
Quote by Fedaykin
Well, first you need to get some basic knowledge on electronics. I don't mean all the theory, just the basics, like what is a resistor, a capacitor, transistors, etc, and how to read schematics. There are tons of web sites about electronics basics, google for it.
Then, you need to find a good schematic. The first amp I built was a very small practice amp called "Ruby", you can find it here: http://www.runoffgroove.com/ruby.html
You should start with something small and easy like that and then try harder and more complex stuff.
Once you got the schematic you like, go to a electronics store and buy all the stuff you need. And also you'll need a multimeter, a small welder and some tin.

building an amp and building a speaker are two different things
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Theres alot that goes into designing a good guitar speaker. And making the cone cage etc is not going to be easy without the proper machines. Ive seen many hand made amps, and hand made guitars but never a hand made speaker.
do you mean speaker cab or actual speaker its self.
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.