ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
They're sold out already? Christ.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
The way tickets are sold is absolutely atrocious. I didn't get one.

Some of my friends were buying some though so hopefully they managed and I can get one off them. If not I'll ever get one from a later batch, off the internet at a higher price, off a tout at the actual weekend. I haven't decided if I'll pay the tout on the weekend or just mug the cunt.

Quote by rorythereaper
They're sold out already? Christ.

Try about 5 seconds after they were released.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
they arent sold out one of my mates literally got a leeds one at 20:24
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
i failed but i'm going with my mate on the earliest train possible to get to HMV in leeds to get one
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
I got mine 45 minutes ago, I'd doubt they're sold out. Try seetickets or that site their posting in the Leeds and Reading forum. Just keep trying it took me sister 50 minutes to get ours.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
the site doesnt say sold out? im not bothering i dont have the money right now, we'll see how i feel nearer the time as to whether i can be bothered with the sick fuckers on ebay.
I had to resort to eBay. I will kill any touts I see in the town on the weekend.

EDIT: If you buy on eBay, do one of the Buy It Now ones. The auction ones aren't going for less than £250 but if you buy it now you can get it for £220 or so. Still a bump but not as bad.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
DON'T PANIC PEOPLE!! don't go on ebay!! they release a second batch nearer the date. please don pay twice from touts. it's a rip off
i got my ticket ages ago after the 07 festival!!! im soo happy about the line up though....such an awsome line up..loads of metal bands lol. better than download in my opinion lol
Quote by fender_696
DON'T PANIC PEOPLE!! don't go on ebay!! they release a second batch nearer the date. please don pay twice from touts. it's a rip off

Which is equally as hard to get hold of.

Quote by Seraf
i got my ticket ages ago after the 07 festival!!! im soo happy about the line up though....such an awsome line up..loads of metal bands lol. better than download in my opinion lol

I did that for last year but a combination of laziness, illness and bad luck meant I missed out on that this year. Note to self: don't fuck up again next year.

Oscar Wilde