I was wondering if there is even a slightly chance of ordering a brand new ibanez j custom straight from the factory..:P
Ty in advance for your replies!=)
give you 0,00001% change...
extremely hard to get one straight out of the factory

Gotta be someone special
Well in my own view I am special
Just kidding of course...ermm..Cause I head the J custom is going global or something..but I dunno..I would really like to have one:/
J-Custom Guitars can NOT be ordered from Ibanez Dealers in the USA, as they are NOT
intended to be sold outside of JAPAN. Do NOT inquire about these guitars at Hoshino,
ibanez.com or any other authorized Ibanez dealer.
Im from Europe actually..but still..too bad:/
Why would it be such a mistake to even ask?
Quote by Rokkec
Im from Europe actually..but still..too bad:/
Why would it be such a mistake to even ask?

Because you're not the only who wants a J-Custom. I bet thousands of people have asked them already. By posting that on their site, I think they've eliminated at least 90% of those queries (There will always be people who try and try...).

Anyway, fly over there, try and get one, and fly back? Otherwise, check out your local ads or stuff like Ebay, they pop up every now and then.

Yeah you are proably..ermm..certainly right about that
Haha..yeah..its sooo cheap to fly to Japan these days..NOT..I`ve always been fascinated by their culture and everything else though..So when or if I fly there someday..Ill surely try and check out their Ibanez shops:P
And yeah..Ill just check ebay regurarly as much as I can..ty for your answers JvL and Y00p