Page 1 of 5
I know I am. Its that time of year again, my fellow stoners. I quit smoking until 420 just to get my tolerance down to make it more of a special occasion (probably a "pothead" thing to do whatever).

Last year a few of my friends and I skipped school and went camping. We fished, played frisbee, sat around playing guitar and smoking all day and night (clam-baking a tent is fuuunnn!). Good times. This year its on a Sunday so we can just sit around smoking and stuff all day.

So I ask The Pit, how are you guys celebrating? Doing anything special? Gonna throw down on a big bag? Buy a new piece? Discuss.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5QBiA12nZfo
i just thought I'd post this vid, it always makes me laugh.
Quote by Ez0ph
Tissues are lame cuz then you gotta spend an hour gettin the little paper off of your dick
i just shoot it into my neighbors yard
not my problem anymore
What are you talking about? Is it a stoner holiday? I feel like I'm showing my age
I look forward to celibrating passover (check teh callender I'm right) as in "pass over that blunt." Yes 420 is always a fun occation for me. Oh, and PS there''s a drug thread.
Problem is there are only 12 months of the year.

You're looking for 204. Oh how ****ed we get on 204.
Meh I think spending 20 bucks on snacks is a good festive for 4/20 with my friends, maybe do some harmless shenanigans.
I'm fairly pumped too. I'm taking a break until then, like you, to make the day special. I don't have anything planned though because none of my friends smoke.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
honestly why get so excited over a day man, i mean iunderstand its recognized as a stoner holiday type thing but its not like it brings anything to the table, i smoke weed but im not gunna get all excited cause its march 20th, its just like any other day
Quote by Boucho
cause its march 20th, its just like any other day

4/20 would be April 20th. Jesus.
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
why do you need a special day?

cant you just go out and get high any other day? the fact that it is april 20 doesnt change anything.

i just dont get it.
daaaaaaaym, i can't ****ing wait. going to get a half O fo sho!
LSD

"Member #5 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join."
Quote by Boucho
honestly why get so excited over a day man, i mean iunderstand its recognized as a stoner holiday type thing but its not like it brings anything to the table, i smoke weed but im not gunna get all excited cause its march 20th, its just like any other day

haha
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Stoners skipping school to get high or alcoholics hiding their problems with drinking - what's the difference?
Quote by daytripper75
why do you need a special day?

cant you just go out and get high any other day? the fact that it is april 20 doesnt change anything.

i just dont get it.

Why have holidays celebrating Jesus when you can just worship him every other day?

It's just a day when you celebrate it.
Can't wait... maybe a half O will be gone for each of us .

EDIT:
Quote by -Vogel-
Stoners skipping school to get high or alcoholics hiding their problems with drinking - what's the difference?

It's on a sunday...

Quote by ak Gitaroo Man
daaaaaaaym, i can't ****ing wait. going to get a half O fo sho!

Looks like we're on the same page
Last edited by Biehayn at Mar 31, 2008,
Wait, isn't 20th April Hitler's birthday?

I know (some) pot can mess with your mind, but shame on you potheads! Celebrating an evil dictator's birthday! Shame on you!
Stoner bashing time.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by ECwomantoneman

I know (some) pot can mess with your mind, but shame on you potheads! Celebrating an evil dictator's birthday! Shame on you!

It is in fact his birthday, not something a lot of people know, haha. He was only evil cause he took steriods or some crap and was ragin'...or because he was just pure evil.
LSD

"Member #5 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join."
i would celebrate 420, but its my moms birthday...so i would get owned
Gibson Les Paul + Orange Tiny Terror = Sex
Quote by ECwomantoneman

Yes, and it's the anniversary of the Columbine shootings.
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Stoner bashing time.

its meant to be a day of peace dude. weaksauce.
Quote by Ez0ph
Tissues are lame cuz then you gotta spend an hour gettin the little paper off of your dick
not my problem anymore
Quote by ak Gitaroo Man
It is in fact his birthday, not something a lot of people know, haha. He was only evil cause he took steriods or some crap and was ragin'...or because he was just pure evil.

Yup it's also the anniversary of columbine and i wanna say 1 or 2 other ****ed up things.

Me and my roomate are having a house party, we'll be DJing, there wil be drink smoke and fun. should be a good time
Quote by almostcutmyhair

Stoner bashing time.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by almostcutmyhair

Yeah. Me no hate. But why is it the 20th of April in particular?
Quote by ECwomantoneman
Yeah. Me no hate. But why is it the 20th of April in particular?

I believe the legend started with a group of high schoolers who would meet by their school statue everyday at 4:20 to smoke up. Then it just caught on like wildfire.. hehe.
Quote by Ez0ph
not my problem anymore
never celebrated it before..

i am this year though.... its right after my exams so im gonna combine it with end of exams

me and 5 of my m8s are gonna buy a Q each

you do the math

if all goes like I'd like it I'll celebrate it with a half-ounce blunt, some DXM and a bunch of close friends.

In reality I'll probably do the same thing I do every night, smoke a bowl and go to bed happy.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
last year was my senior year in highschool, and every year the senior class gets a skip day. well normally it is early in the second semester, and we though we weren't going to get one. lo and behold it was on Friday, April 20. they sent a letter home and i still have it. my birthday was april 23, so me and my best friend (who has the same bday) skipped school the following monday and made it a 4 day weekend.

last year was a great year, but this year will be even better. i've already started saving.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Quote by -Vogel-

That most stoners don't skip school to get high
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Whooo Hitlers B-Day, and the anniversary of Columbine, great day eh?
Quote by Chobes

Those bad things are counteracted by the fact that it's Carmen Electra's birthday.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Those bad things are counteracted by the fact that it's Carmen Electra's birthday.

She is another year closer to death (meaning less fap) and probs getting banged by some guy (not any of us) What could be more depressing?
Quote by Chobes

They did the colombine shootings on that day BECAUSE it was Hitlers birthday.
Its not really a coincidence.
Last edited by bluesybilly at Mar 31, 2008,
Quote by ECwomantoneman

Indeed it is Sir. I was actually due to be born on 4/20 (if I use the "American" format, which I shall allow here because of the propagation of 420 into the worldwide culture) - but my mum's German friend said "You cannot have him born that day! That is Hitler's birthday!" In the end I was born on the 2nd of April (oh yeah, 27 hours to go...), although a birthday on international stoners' day would be pretty cool.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
In D.C. there's supposedly a FREE concert on The Mall on 4/20 featuring some bands (so far I've heard the Roots and Thievery Corporation are going to be there), so a bunch of friends and I are going to check that out after having a few sessions.

Oh and by the way, for those who don't know, The Mall is not a shopping mall, but rather the strip of land where all the museums and monuments are (the Natural History Museum, other parts of the Smithsonian, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, etc.)
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
Page 1 of 5