alright i need help from you guys. should i get a hardshell case or a gig bag? im going to be taking my guitar to ma cousins and band practice. i just dont no which one to get because i also want to get a distortion pedal(metal muff). so please help me thanks!!
What kind of guitar do you have? Would you care all that much if it got a minor dent or scratch? Will you need to save up for a while to get that metal muff?
i got 115 bucks. my guitar is a bc rich virgin and i just got it and would care if it got dented or chipped.
if you do care,then get the hardshell.
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
You'll be fine with a gig bag, a long as you're careful. Don't put it near anything that could potentially fall on it or anything and you'll be fine.
Quote by tdogg12
then i cant get da distortion pedal and my is a piece of sh*t.

get a hardshell case. if you're going to be transporting your guitar around and care about it, the hardshell is a prerequisite.

before we get into what kind of pedal you should aim at, what kind of amp are you using? and if you can't afford a new pedal after purchasing the case, the course is clear, WORK FOR MORE MONEY!
Jumping Jax Champion 1965!
Quote by tdogg12
im 12 lol


You have to be 13 (I think) to use UG.

Either way, you're too young.