ive got £100 pounds ( about $200) to spend on stuff. what should i get? ive got no pedals, an ibanez SZ and a line 6 spider 3.

any suggestions will be useful. except a new amp. im happy with mine.
Quote by Seth Shadows
dum, da num, dun dahnahanhanhanahnahhhhh *E5 / D#5* dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn chuggg chuggggg DUN, DAH NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Quote by nine01n
why did the woman cross the road?
who cares, why the hell is she out of the kitchen?
well im not sure what music your into, but marshall do good effects pedals, for metal i would suggest the jackhammer, the tone is great. i think you can pick em up for around £40
i forgot to mention that. i play metal. mainly melodic death.
Quote by Seth Shadows
dum, da num, dun dahnahanhanhanahnahhhhh *E5 / D#5* dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn chuggg chuggggg DUN, DAH NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Quote by nine01n
Save save save for a better amp.
Pedals are pointless through a modelling amp and that's all you can really afford at the moment.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by DH1
ive got £100 pounds ( about $200) to spend on stuff. what should i get? ive got no pedals, an ibanez SZ and a line 6 spider 3.

emphasis on happy. srsly.

Anyway Ts, I've never play one but Big Muff Metal or something like that seems like a good buy but maybe the jekyll and hyde, those have all gotten great reviews, etc.
Quote by DH1
i forgot to mention that. i play metal. mainly melodic death.

whats that coming over the hill, is it an oxymoron?

save.save.save
Quote by DH1

Holy editing skills Batman!
In that case, nothing. Buy a pet for all the good it'll do for your rig.
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Last edited by Yngwi3 at Mar 31, 2008,
bear in mind i dont gig. this is just for playing at home. which is why i like my spider. it was cheap, small and i can get a good tone out of it.
Quote by Seth Shadows

Quote by nine01n
I'm not going to lie, I highly doubt you can get a 'good' tone out of it - but obviously if it sounds how you want it to sound that's alright - pedals will sound crap though...apart from maybe a wah if you wanted one?
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

i guess i'd better start looking for an amp then. my rooms really small so i cant have a massive stack. and i dont need loads of volume. needs great distortion though. any suggestions?
Quote by Seth Shadows

Quote by nine01n
Tbh it's not worth buying another amp if you're just going to buy another similarly priced practice amp - you may as well stay with the Spider until you need something a little bigger like for gigs and such.

And believe me, the chances of you being recommended to buy a stack here (from people who actually have a clue) are v. slim
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Quote by Yngwi3
Tbh it's not worth buying another amp if you're just going to buy another similarly priced practice amp - you may as well stay with the Spider until you need something a little bigger like for gigs and such.

Very True

i would suggest a good pedal, but none really make any sense if you're gonna play them through a Spider III, you've got basically everything right there.

I was about to say get new pups, but you've got an ibanez, idk, you could keep saving???
O O

___