Is there any advantage to having string guides(or disadvantage to not having them)? I just got a new neck and don't think I wanna put string guides on it but I don't wanna have problems cuz of it. Please help.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
If the headstock is angled back, you won't need them, but if you have a headstock like the ones on a fender, you'll need them to create a enough of an angle over the nut with the strings.

edit: and this should be in electric guitar, not the pit, but whatever....
I know, sorry. I posted in electric but everyone ignored me so I came here in a last ditch effort. and thank you for the help
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
i think your looking for a different forum, this is not related to pr0nz, pokemon, pictures that are the lulz or medical advice, so please GTFO my pit.

edit: damn posted to late
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by skvvisgaar
i think your looking for a different forum, this is not related to pr0nz, pokemon, pictures that are the lulz or medical advice, so please GTFO my pit.

edit: damn posted to late

I fail to find any humor in that...

And I think you're being an ass...at least end it off with something related to his question

And sorry, I don't know what the difference and dis/advantages are