ok,
today my band directer at school asked for suggestions for our spring concert, which always has a theme, this year's is rock, and i recommended the S&M version of master of puppets(i'll be playin guitar for most songs), and i was wonderin if there was anywhere he could find it, cuz i doubt he could, and hed tell me if hje oculd or not, and if he couldnt id like to help him cuz i beleive this concert needs some metal!!!
thankx ya'll
P.S. the directers wouldn't knock it down immediately, the one who's older, like mid 40's, went to a metallica and Korn concert, so dat wouldn't matter
Quote by Retro Rocker
Pervert.

Its a metallica live album, where they played with an orchestra
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
San Fransico Symphony i believe
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
Quote by guitargod21136
Its a metallica live album, where they played with an orchestra

Nevermind
as a second option you should recommend doing dream theater's orchestrated version of 6 degrees of inner turbulence.
Funky c, Funky do
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I know you're doing Metallica, but seriously, November Rain would be hilarious.

ummm, its the concert band playing, but there will be a guitarist(muah) a bassist, and a drummer, and i guess the concert band will be doin the vocal or somethin
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Oh, I see. I must have misread it, my mistake.

yeah, i dont think any of our middle school musicians could play the intro of master of puppets on the trumpet, sax, flute, etc....but that would be hilarious, almost as funny as that guy playing eruption on the cello!!!
i didn't really like the s&m version of master of puppets
some of the songs they played were good, but that particular one wasn't
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by cap'n curry
i didn't really like the s&m version of master of puppets
some of the songs they played were good, but that particular one wasn't

well i also said the s&m version of any early metallica, so he may pick like seek n destroy or somethin, i hope, cuz i realized after i recommended it that im not that good at the intro... but i can practice it and hope and pray that i can perfect it by the concert
Quote by funky_c
as a second option you should recommend doing dream theater's orchestrated version of 6 degrees of inner turbulence.

YOu have no idea how much I agree with that.

Call of Ktulu off the same Dvd wouldn't be bad, since there's no singing expected
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by hyroglyph!c
YOu have no idea how much I agree with that.

Call of Ktulu off the same Dvd wouldn't be bad, since there's no singing expected

hmmm... ive never actually heard that song, it was in the tab of one mf my guitar world magazines, and i was meaning to down load it, but never have, ill check it, out, but it has to be from 80's or earlier, and i wanted ot do s&m metallica, and MoP was the first 80's metallica that came to mind, but ill check it out