i'm selling my bass amp(20 watts),an ibanez distortion pedal and an ibanez guitar(it was only 200 bucks)i can't find the model name anywhere.it's an rg series though.anyway i want to sell all of these items together.how much should i ask for?is 250 too low?
What kind? What kind? and What kind?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i can't find the guitars model name...the bass amp is a Drive CD 200B 20W Bass Combo and the pedal is an ibanez DS7 Distortion Pedal.
Well, I'd say 250 bucks is a good price. Might even be a bit high.

See if you can sell it for they then. You could try 300, but that would be pushing it.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by bobbyblum3048
the more money the better.i need it i'm buying a wah pedal and a 150 watt amp.

150 watts? You SURE you need that? You'll never be able to use all 150 watts you know.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
i got it at guitar center for 200 and then i traded it to my friend for a peavey guitar.he doesn't want it any more so i'm buying it back.so yeah i'm sure and why can't i?i'm new to amp
Quote by bobbyblum3048
i got it at guitar center for 200 and then i traded it to my friend for a peavey guitar.he doesn't want it any more so i'm buying it back.so yeah i'm sure and why can't i?i'm new to amp

Because 150 watts is TOO LOUD. 30 watts is loud enough to deafen you.

I'm guessing the amp you're getting is like a Crate solid state or something.

I'd recommend spending that money on a nice valve amp like a Peavey Valveking 112 or a Crate Palomino series amp.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
it's actually a peavey amp i forget what it's model name is.it's nice though.i'll take a look at those and shop around.
Quote by bobbyblum3048
it's actually a peavey amp i forget what it's model name is.it's nice though.i'll take a look at those and shop around.

If it's the Peavey Transtube series, I'd say you could go for it. They aren't bad amps at all.

you could get better though.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
i don't think it is. i don't remember it's name. what about wah pedals.is the weeping demon any good?
the weeping demon is a little more customizable than most wahs.

I like it though, doesn't sound like a crybaby or a Digitech, it's pretty good.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I think, though it is personal taste. I think it's well worth it

R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by bobbyblum3048
the more money the better.i need it i'm buying a wah pedal and a 150 watt amp.

Wow...that's a lot of watts.
Is is a solid state or tube amp?
O O

___
Quote by bobbyblum3048
i don't think it is. i don't remember it's name. what about wah pedals.is the weeping demon any good?

What kind of music are you playing? I wouldn't recommend the Weeping Demon, there's better options around that price range.