i got warned--by frenchyfungus--again
for spamming--again

what i don't understand is how i was spamming. i just simply posted my strong opinion on something, and thats it.
from my understanding, spamming is multiple messages of the same thing? am i wrong? correct me if i am. still, i did nothing wrong and if someone goes off on me telling me that the thread was a spam thread--how the hell am i supposed to know its a spam thread??
its happens, ive got warned twice for nothing basicly. Ive posted worse things and got nothing.

Chances are your going to get warned here...
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
spamming is just posting that is just taking up space and is pointless

also this will get reported and id take it to the noobie forums.

EDIT: actually, your prob gonna be taking it to the FOTB
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
wtf! maybe i'll just take my guitar tab business elsewhere if this is the way i'm going to be treated here. i may be canadian, but thats not a good enough reason.
Quote by Blue145
people report for no reason, the forum is like a nazi camp

You can't leave Nazi camps. But I would highly suggest you leave this forum.
Yeah i hate it, the mods are so ghey and you get warned for stupid ****. I've made so many new accounts because they have all been banned for stupid reasons.
1. Lumberjackted5
2. Lumberjackted6
3. Lumberjackted7
4. Lumberjackted8
Quote by djmay71
wtf! maybe i'll just take my guitar tab business elsewhere if this is the way i'm going to be treated here. i may be canadian, but thats not a good enough reason.

Ok. We'll really miss you.

Quote by Gregray88
Grow up.

Why? He's right; this thread is spam. He should've PM'ed frenchy if he had a problem with his warning.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Blue145
people report for no reason, the forum is like a nazi camp

Reporting doesn't do anything except message the mods in some way, I don't know I'm not knowledgable in these things, it is then up to the mods to decide whether or not a rule has been broken and a warning and/or ban should be bestowed.
Quote by MastaBassist10
You can't leave Nazi camps. But I would highly suggest you leave this forum.

I've been here longer than you...you leave.

See we can both be dickheads. cool huh.
Quote by Lumberjackted8
yeah i hate it the mods are so ghey and you get warned for stupid ****. Ive made so many new accounts cuz theyve all been banned for stupid reasons.

LMFAO.
Quote by johnny_tapia
My friend, this is also spam.

*REPORTED*

well aren't you just a savior.

I'm sure Frenchy's choice was completely justified, he knows what he's doing.
hug your local pug dealer!
Forums aren't a democracy either, if a mod thinks you should be warned/banned, then away with you.

So be nice.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by Lumberjackted8
Yeah i hate it, the mods are so ghey and you get warned for stupid ****. I've made so many new accounts because they have all been banned for stupid reasons.

Smart move.
Quote by Lumberjackted8

That's probably why you r getting banned!!
Quote by Lumberjackted8
1. Lumberjackted5
2. Lumberjackted6
3. Lumberjackted7
4. Lumberjackted8

you sir, are a dumbass.
Spam is repeated posting of the same thing, advertising your site or business, or here it can also be classed as off-topic discussion. Although mods will only clamp down on that if it's too far off topic, and for too long.

So yeah, hope that gives you some insight.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Lumberjackted8

Oh deary me.

Anyway. I suggest you PM him rather than creating MORE spam to make him warn/ban you for.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Lumberjackted8
1. Lumberjackted5
2. Lumberjackted6
3. Lumberjackted7
4. Lumberjackted8

We'll make sure to remedy that

Edit: Darn. Carmel beat me to it. She's better than me
Hi, I'm Peter
#2. Warned by FrenchyFungus (03/31/2008)
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=824977 posting in reported spam thread

Is what he got warned for.

Him and ~70 other people this morning

Furthermore, I don't see any "opinion" in your post, let alone anything useful
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by cody733
well aren't you just a savior.

I'm sure Frenchy's choice was completely justified, he knows what he's doing.

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...