If you like it get it. Simple as that. Have you played one? Does it fit your style of playing?

My personal opinion is that its a pile of crap, but you might love it!
as people told you yeasterday, no dont get it

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Well its listed at 229$
So you gotta ask yourself, why are they selling it so cheap
----
Looks ok. Better that most bass player I know.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
: ( Grrr Ill have to look if there is a guitar or another bass that attracts my attention.
Quote by Sly Taco
Likewise, don't like the playability, look, and I have a major gripe with the tuners.

You might like it and if your getting it new for $90 it'd be a "bargain" so do what suits you best.

All in all, buy it if you've tried it and like it.

- ATB
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

B.C. Rich builds some decent basses, this isn't one of them. but, for a starter, you could do worse. i say offer $50. that way you know you can get most of your money back when, (not if), you decide to sell it.
i would not
but just cause with 90$ i could get a nicer bass
but i dont know that bass cost twice so maybe it could be a good deal
but anyways i hate the looks and feel and sound of those kind of basses
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
My vote is no. I personally dont like that bass at all, playability, looks, tone, i hate it all. But don't pay attention to me, I just got off of work and Im partially drunk.
If you've played it and you like it then you should definitely get it for 90 bucks, as long as theres not any major faults..
Quote by smb
As everyone told you in your thread here, don't.

Quote by smb
Post in the bass forum - you'll only get stupid responses in the pit.

LOL! Way to be an A$$ smb, tell him to post in the bass forum, then tell him not to double post!
Quote by Sly Taco
If you like it get it. Simple as that. Have you played one? Does it fit your style of playing?

I agree .

I wouldn't want one if it came for free.
They are UGLY (but that's personal taste) and a piece of crap. The necks (which is an importand part) are very bad on BC Rich.

A friend of mine has worked in a music store and of the 12 BC Rich he sold 11 came back with issues most of them neck issues.

So i never will lay my hands on one.
To Be is to Do -Socrates-
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra
Last edited by Mescalino at Apr 1, 2008,
if it's $90 I'd buy it, that's like £45, you could always use the money you've saved to mod it later on. Haha some of those reviews are funny as ****
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Apr 1, 2008,
No, for all of the reasons already stated. But its your money, However, I think if you were dead set on getting this bass you wouldn't be asking us several times over anyway.

I always thought this bass was the male equivalent of the "hello kitty (Fender) / DaisyRock" phenomenon. For me a bass should play and sound good first, look good second. For me and many others, it fails on all three accounts.
Quote by anarkee

I always thought this bass was the male equivalent of the "hello kitty (Fender) / DaisyRock" phenomenon. For me a bass should play and sound good first, look good second. For me and many others, it fails on all three accounts.

+1 Well spoken!!
To Be is to Do -Socrates-
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra
for $90 dollars, yes....I have that bass and didn't like it...but then I went to college and didnt want to take my good bass with me...now I love it...it is a great practice bass, it's setup makes the strings a bit stiff, but once again, it gives me an edge when i play a better bass...

for $90, I say, definitely buy...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
smb was NOT being an ass. He told him to post in the bass forum, but other people gave advice anyway. THAT'S what he was referring to.

well the pit thread ended up being like all the "what should I buy?" threads here: the first could replies are generally "Use the search bar" or "Check the FAQ", but then people start posting good comments after that. This thread was only created 19hrs after smb's post.
NOTE: I am in no way supporting multiple threads. I also was not scolding smb, it was more of a [point&laugh]*[/point$laugh]
I have the same bass, just an older model. It was my first bass and I see nothing wrong with it. I believe I got mine used for $105, $90 is a good deal, but I haven't played a new model though.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?