Tone is subjective, therefore you fail.

EDIT: lemme rephrase that. The guy on the video didn't play clean (unless I missed something). What if jazz or blues guitarists are looking for an amp around that budget? Sure the clean probably isn't bad, but a Fender might be better for them.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Mar 31, 2008,
Quote by aznrockerdude
Tone is subjective, therefore you fail.

EDIT: lemme rephrase that. The guy on the video didn't play clean (unless I missed something). What if jazz or blues guitarists are looking for an amp around that budget? Sure the clean probably isn't bad, but a Fender might be better for them.

well by your rationale its futile posting any 'what amp should i get threads'

I am just trying to help kids out so you fail
Thanks for showing us what we already knew about the Crate Palomino V32.

I'm just busting your chain bud.

Still, I think I'd much rather have an Orange Tiny Terror.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by AM666
well by your rationale its futile posting any 'what amp should i get threads'

I am just trying to help kids out so you fail

Well no because when people ask "what amp should I get?" they generally have an idea of what they want from their amp in terms of tone and price and we can adjust what we say to meet that; just saying "amp search is over for everyone" really doesn't help anyone.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by AM666
This is an awesome amp..really the best value ive seen for a long while

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tyWj1-XcX2Ehttp://youtube.com/watch?v=c_mXdCb6lL0&feature=related

Your right. That vid has convinced me consider that amp but my local shop doesnt carry it, and all the other shops are small and full of Mg's

Edit: Damnit, I typed in my postal code on Crate's site to see if there are any dealers near me and sure enough there are none
Last edited by Steel8909 at Mar 31, 2008,