Page 1 of 4
Most UG'ers will remember Vincent745. Most of you that do actually remember him, will probably only remember "ureh" and the unintentionally lulzy video that spawned that. But it wasn't really well known that afterwards, he made an instructional video on how to get out of Rick Rolls.

Present day, the BBC decides that they should probably do a piece on internet jargon/memes/whatever to keep the youth(youths watch the BBC?) entertained, and does a story on the phenomenon that is the Rick Roll, featuring the briefest of clips from our own Vincent745's video.

It should be noted that I'm not trying to get UG to mercilessly flame the poor guy again, I'm just pointing out a UG'er in the news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLYsw4jk4vc
Wow, well spotted!!

Who'd have though ol' Vince could get so famous?! I bet he's revelling in the fame, like all his guitat heroes...now if only he was still around...
Vincent finally made it somewhere.

Maybe his brilliant idea will soon be seen in WoW?
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by ThirdEyeSurfer
Most UG'ers will remember Vincent745. Most of you that do actually remember him, will probably only remember "ureh" and the unintentionally lulzy video that spawned that. But it wasn't really well known that afterwards, he made an instructional video on how to get out of Rick Rolls.

Present day, the BBC decides that they should probably do a piece on internet jargon/memes/whatever to keep the youth(youths watch the BBC?) entertained, and does a story on the phenomenon that is the Rick Roll, featuring the briefest of clips from our own Vincent745's video.

It should be noted that I'm not trying to get UG to mercilessly flame the poor guy again, I'm just pointing out a UG'er in the news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLYsw4jk4vc

i wouldn't consider him a UGer anymore considering he was bum-rushed from this website like none other.
Vinnie! That dude susucribed to my youtube profile. i have no clue ow he found it. 0_o
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Not realy,

Awesome...?

Not realy.Although it is nice to see internet humor is mass media.......journalists dont know what to think of it.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I absolutely love that song.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
does anyone have a link to the rick roll window that keeps moving?
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
Quote by SpooneyMallard
I thought the link was going to be a Rickroll...

So did I.

I larfed when I saw our hero though
Well wherever he may be... UREH!!!!!!!
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Hmm... This is a bad omen...
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
THAT IS FUCKING EPIC!
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
vincent was on bbc ahahahahhahahahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sigs Are For Pussies
that is amazing
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by fender-lespaul
does anyone have a link to the rick roll window that keeps moving?

*facepalm*
if they did they'd be banned for posting it here

anyone else amazed that youtube has such good resolution for a video? first youtube vid ive seen that didnt look like it was shot with a cellphone
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by skvvisgaar
*facepalm*
if they did they'd be banned for posting it here

anyone else amazed that youtube has such good resolution for a video? first youtube vid ive seen that didnt look like it was shot with a cellphone

I haven't gotten banned for posting it yet... I posted it like a couple replies ago and I posted it in the rick roll thread a few weeks ago
So THATs what a rick roll is.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Page 1 of 4